mini-14 rear sight needed

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by imjustasking, Jul 22, 2011.

1. imjustasking

imjustasking New Member

Anyone know where I can get a complete rear sight for a "183" mini-14, silver? Ruger parts is out of them and does not know when they will get them back in stock. Thanks.

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Perhaps Brownell's, Numrich or Midway?

3. imjustasking

imjustasking New Member

Thanks for the suggestions. I just checked and they all seem to be out of stock on the complete rear sight for the 183 series in silver. I even called Ruger and they were out and told me to just keep trying back. Would not let me pre-order. :(

4. Brother_COM

Brother_COM New Member

I got a black one

I have a black one. Are you interested? and what will you pay for it?
    Shipping from Central Illinois. Zip 62656

Lemmeknow,
    Glen

5. imjustasking

imjustasking New Member

Thanks for the offer but I am looking for a silver one to match the rifle. I currently have a scope on it so I can use it I just hate for it to be incomplete and missing a part as well as I like having the sight as a backup.

6. jismail

jismail Member

7. imjustasking

imjustasking New Member

Those don't look too bad and thanks for the suggestion but they will not fit my rifle. I have a 183 series which has the wide rear recess with the through screw.

8. Brother_COM

Brother_COM New Member

I'm with jismail, I have Tech-Sights on my 10/22's and they are incredible... I'd say almost Magical! I can hit a one inch square @ 25 meters ALL DAY with the Tech-Sights! How's it do dat???

I plan to put Mo-Reaper on the front of my Mini and the Tech-Sights on the back!

Glen

9. Rex in OTZ

Rex in OTZ Well-Known Member

Gun parts supply

I'd suggest NUMRICH Gun Parts
    BROWNELLS