Virginia Mini 14 Ranch ( no longer stock from factory ) $1300 obo

Discussion in 'Firearms for Sale' started by BrokenArsenal, Jun 8, 2014.

1. BrokenArsenal

BrokenArsenal New Member

Original Wood Stock and shroud
    ATI Strikeforce stock
    Centerpoint 4-16X40 w/ MOA and red/green illuminated crosshair
    3 30 round mags (2 Tapco intrafuse gen 2)
    Ruger factory 5 rnd mag
    Rangebag
    GipPod
    Infidel Extended Mag release
    Stock mag pouch
    120 Rounds of PMC Bronze

If interested please text me first (may be in class) at (315) five 9 two- 1333

Have more photos if wanted
    Price negotiable

Won't let me add photos from my mobile to this classified, for now if you would like to see it drop me a PM or text until I can get on a computer.

And it is the rifle in my profile picture but it no longer looks like that.:)

2. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

Would you sell the rifle without the extras? I have 0 use for them. Original configuration $900.00, used - 25%. Actual retail 800.00 -25%. $600.00 is my offer.

3. BrokenArsenal

BrokenArsenal New Member

I can't do 600 I need more than that to do car repairs so I can get to New York for my grandmothers burial. The rifle is in great condition and has had about 400 rounds through it max

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  4. LocoTonyF

LocoTonyF New Member

Nothing personal but the reason you need the money has nothing to do with the value of the rifle...

5. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

that may be true, but as i support capitalism and free enterprise, i believe a person can ask any price they so choose and it's up to the buyer as to whether to give the stated price, regardless of whether it's at, below or above the actual value of the item. value is subjective in relation to what someone is willing to pay for an item.

6. s4s4u

s4s4u New Member

Did ya make it?