Militec Oil?

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by Vikingdad, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I was given a case of Militec weapons and machine shop grade synthetic based metal conditioner. Has anybody use this oil and with what results?

I have an ample supply of my "favorite" cleaning fluids but I am willing to use or try something else.

I normally use Hoppes #9, Kroil, Ballistol, Break Free CLP, Tri-Flo in quart or gallons, and perhaps a half dozen more in smaller containers.

2. bige91603

bige91603 New Member

I use militec 1 metal impregnating oil on must of my firearms and love the stuff, I rarely have to dcoa as often as before plus militec is a huge supporter of the military and fix the m4 problem of collecting sand in the middle east because it is almost a dry lube

3. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

i've used Militec Weapons Grade oil for many years. Was away from home for periods over two years while working overseas. Militec kept my guns rust free. With Militec i never worry about guns when hunting in rain, snow and sleet.

4. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

OK, good so far Thanks for responding. I have read some bad stuff though as well (Google search) but nothing yet here. More input would be great!