Mile High Armory

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by rob072770, Apr 1, 2010.

1. rob072770

rob072770 New Member

Has any buddy had any experience with these custon 1911. I am most interested in the Titanium frame with a SS slide?

As always thats for the advice

2. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

This is just one guy's opinion, but any company which consists of one person probably isn't going to be able to honor a lifetime guarantee. Run, don't walk away from this guy. Run to your nearest Springfield dealer.......

3. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I agree with Gork, a friend of mine bought a custom 1911 brand named "Mitchel". The gun's never been reliable and the guy went out of business 6 months later. Now I'm waiting for my buddy to get really desperate and sell me that custom for under 400. At that price I'll have it tuned by my local guru for 2 to 3 and wind up with a tack driver, maybee;)

4. sarsipius79

sarsipius79 New Member

If the gun was built right you shouldn't need a guarantee. I have heard Springfield uses injection molded pieces too. I own a Springfield 1911 and love it, I also have seen people build extremely solid pistols from scratch that will out last any Springfield or Colt for that matter.

I too have been looking into having Mile High make me a .40SW pistol. I would like to hear from some owners about the trigger feel though.

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

For that money, buy a Nighthawk!

[​IMG]

6. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

+1 indeed!

Jack

7. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Or a Wilson, made here in Arkansas!