Mike Weisser: NRA Member, Gun Rights Hater

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by darrenlobo, Mar 17, 2018.

1. darrenlobo

darrenlobo New Member

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I approve of the NRA taking money from anybody.

alsaqr likes this.

3. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Kinda like a hooker?

MisterMcCool likes this.
  4. schnuffleupagus

schnuffleupagus Well-Known Member

5. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

6. tinbucket

tinbucket Well-Known Member

W
    We must communicate with Leadership and get him out.
    I don't remember the application but questions like do you support 2A and our Constitution should be on it and maybe notorized.
    Wee can get him removed.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  7. Dallas53

Dallas53 Well-Known Member

big deal! he's one idiot with misguided viewpoints that aren't rooted in any sort of reality. does this idiot, just because he belongs to the NRA concern me? not in the least. he's an idiot, big frigging deal. exactly how much damage can he do? how many people are going to take him serious? i sure don't, and a word of advice, don't take him serious, and lend any credibility to his viewpoints by giving him anymore of a voice than he already has.

move along, nothing to see here. just the town idiot making a bigger idiot of himself. don't buy into his nonsense, and everything will be fine.

alsaqr likes this.
  8. hairbear1

hairbear1 Well-Known Member

The trouble is that the media hook up to blokes like this because it gives them something to throw more fuel on the gun grabbing fire.
    Once the anti idiots see this they will use it to great effect saying things like "Even gun owners want guns taken back" the propaganda effect is huge and very damaging. This clown needs to be sacked from the NRA and distanced from very quickly and you will always see other clueless idiots agreeing with him.
    Sure give him no press same as not giving terrorists no press for what they do BUT the media won't let it ride and they are known for not letting the truth get in the way of a good story especially anything to do with guns and confiscation.

Ghost1958 and tinbucket like this.
  9. tinbucket

NRA Members can go to the NRA home page and go to contact and contact different departments. I contacted Membership about this and asked or a reply. Most likely I need to contact Board Members, when I gt a little time and am up to it to discuss it.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  10. Dallas53

tinbucket, you worry too much about things that are unimportant. concentrate on things that matter instead. stop making him any more important than he is. focusing in on him only adds to his exposure and credibility. just ignore it and him.

kfox75 likes this.
  11. tinbucket

That is not realistic. This is why the Left has encroached, on our Rights and Freedoms thus far.
    Relax and it will go away.
    It doesn't work when you have Bloomberg et al paying Operatives to infiltrate NRA and other Organizations.
    Do I know he was involved no but he is spending big dollars on people working full time on how to infiltrate and, and destroy, in this case our the NRA's mission which is to protect our Second Amendment Rights.
    No we can longer sit back and wait for the situation to change. They work every day , as their only job, destruction.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  12. Dallas53

ummmm....okay. i'm not going to argue with you over it. do as you will. it's your time to waste, and your blood pressure that will get too high over worrying about nothing.

reality to the right, conspiracy theories to the left! :)