Midway Canada

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Rocky7, May 23, 2013.

1. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

If anybody knows when this store is going to open, please let us know.

I'm getting antsy.

http://midwaycanada.ca

2. kaido

kaido New Member

I'm in the same boat now. Been waiting about two weeks for a change on the site but there's nothing new.

How long have you been waiting?

3. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Right now they are at the half-way point! lol ;)

4. thatonespot

thatonespot New Member

Badum tss.

You should try to single handedly revive vaudeville.

5. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Where is that town?

6. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Rocky7, do you know which province or town Midway will be in?

7. thatonespot

thatonespot New Member

Somewhere between a magic show and comedic theatre. :p

8. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

No idea, but I'll be happy when they lift off. We need a lot more selection and competition in the "gun stuff" market up here.

9. kaido

kaido New Member

Oh man, do we ever. Be nice to know a possible day try plan on opening up too. I've emailed them and got nothin.

10. kaido

kaido New Member

So yet again, I'm doubting this, but has anyone found out anything different? Just tried their website and it still says their experiencing delays.

11. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

12. kaido

kaido New Member

That's the same place I was sent to Rocky, I haven't gotten anything back as far as when their supposed to make the move. It's rather lame, I figured that once it was announced, they'd of had the building up six months later.....I mean, it isn't like there wouldn't be enough people shopping there to make a profit.

13. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Gees ! Canadian and U.S. laws regarding importing and exporting gun related items is a night mare. Midway would have to make one Hell of a profit to open in Canada. At the current time American supply houses can not take care of their U.S. customers. :)

14. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

Isn't that the truth! With any luck supplies will return to normal after Obama is gone.

As for the import/export stuff, that is truly obnoxious, irrational and irritating. Who comes up with that crap, I wonder? I can't get a rifle stock from the U.S. anymore. I guess that's because so many terrorists have swore off bombs and elected to take the time to build custom bolt-actions instead?

Looks to me like a buncha goofs are running import/export. And, by all accounts, drawing lots of O.T. while they're at it.

I don't know about you, but I feel safe all over.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  15. kaido

kaido New Member

So, seems like this was a bust? The site doesn't appear to be active anymore.