Middleton NY - any shows coming up?

Discussion in 'Gun Shows' started by togterry, Aug 8, 2014.

1. togterry

togterry New Member

Last year the Middleton Gun Show was in November. Any news for 2014?

Anyone know of other shows in NY?

2. seancslaughter

seancslaughter New Member

pick up a shotgun news mag they usually have the schedule for that show in there

3. togterry

togterry New Member

Thanks Sean. I'm new to the sport so I don't know where to find announcements etc.

What is shotgun news? A magazine or newspaper? Sorry if I sound ignorant but as I said I am very new to this.

4. seancslaughter

its a little bit of both looks like a newspaper walmart should have one on a rack near ammo

5. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

aug 16 - Rod & Gun Auction at Hessney Auction Center, 2741 Route 14N, Geneva, NY (9:15 am) Shotguns, rifles, handguns, military, decoys, knives, mounts, fishing, ammo and swords. (For more information call 315-789-9349 or 585-734-6082 or go to www.hessney.com)

aug 16-17 - Niagara Frontier – Clarence Gun & Military Expo at 11177 Main Street, Clarence, NY (9:00 am – 4:00 pm/9:00 am - 3:00pm) 100 tables. Buy, sell and trade, new and used, antique to modern firearms and ammunition in addition to military firearms, medals, swords, patches, helmets, uniforms and relics.

NICS background checks available. (Cost: $5.00/children under 12 free when accompanied by a paid adult) (For information call 716-542-9929 or email guns@nfgshows.com)

SEPT. 6-7 - Niagara Frontier - Hamburg Gun Show at the Erie County Fairgrounds, 5820 S. Park Ave. Hamburg, NY (Sat 9-4/Sun 9-3) 300 tables. NICS background checks available. (Cost: $7.00/children under 12 free when accompanied by a paid adult) (For information call 716-542-9929 or email guns@nfgshows.com)

HUGE show... sept. 13-14 – The New York State Arms Collectors Association,

Inc Syracuse Gun Show at the Center of Progress Building,

New York State Fair Grounds, Syracuse, NY. (Sat. 9:00 am –

5:00 pm/Sun. 9:00 am – 3:00 pm) ($6.00/Seniors $5.00/

Under 12 Free w/adult) (For information call Sandy Ackerman

Klinger 607-748-1010 1:00 PM-6:00 PM Weekdays)

6. togterry

togterry New Member

Wow. Thanks!!! I live in Westchester County and have a cabin up in Schoharie County so several of those shows will be close by.

I will be heading over to Walmart and check for the shotgun news. There is also a great LGS in Cobbleskill that I'm sure has it.

Thanks!

7. seancslaughter

8. togterry

togterry New Member

If you are going to the Orange County show maybe we could meet up. As I said I have a lot to learn. I will send you a pm.

9. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

the Shotgun News can be found in the magazine and book section of the store and sometimes in the sporting Good section of the store. our WalMart has it it both sections.

10. seancslaughter

im not there anymore I have family in Newburgh and Port Jervis still but I moved to the Free State of Texas

11. togterry

togterry New Member

Ahhh! You got out of this state that is led by someone who chooses to ignore the Constitution. I could go on forever on this topic but this isn't the place for it.

12. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

No, but you came to the right place to talk about it TT. I. Orig. From the N.Bronx BTW....

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

13. togterry

togterry New Member

Dr. Football... The North Bronx? I grew up in Riverdale. Now I have a place in Westchester County and a cabin up in Schoharie County. I'll tell you New York is a joke with the SAFE Act. All the bad guys have guns and those that are honest and work every day are left to the wolves.

14. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

One of the Reasons I left NY for good in jan of 12. I spent a lot of time in Riverdale. I grew up in Parkside Houses in Williamsbridge , below Gun Hill Rd. I have a second cousin I played music with as a teen who went to JHS 80, and JFK. Dated a few fine and fair maidens in Riverdale. When I was an asst. FB coach @ Columbia we'd be working out ( the players) on the field and we could look across the river and watch Kennedy's practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

15. togterry

togterry New Member

Dr. Football. That is great. I grew up in Riverdale. Almost all of my friends went though Kennedy. Wow..small world. I'm out of the area but I have to drive in for work so I get to see some of the old haunts every once in a while.