Firearms Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, but I gotta take a stab at it. Does anyone have any pictures of a specific prop Micro Uzi on display from a prop auction site? I want to reconstruct this Micro Uzi along with it's custom compensator in Blender. This specific Micro Uzi I'm referring to is a fully automatic modified Uzi pistol mostly outfitted with (what appears to be) stainless steel parts and a custom compensator (and the reason I can come up with that safe guess is that barrel shrouds and suppressors don't make muzzle flash shapes like that; nor would I need to put my non-dominant hand on a barrel that small) with mostly eight rows of four circular holes - which I'll explain in the illustrations later.

At least for now, it appeared in eight movies: Batman Returns, Rapid Fire, Total Recall, Predator 2, The Running Man, Class of 1999, Delta Force 2: The Colombian Connection, and Hell Comes To Frogtown. It always has this custom compensator, but sometimes it's outfitted with what appears to be a mosin scope for futuristic-setting movies.

Watch Temperature Gas Thumb Event

Gesture Gas Air gun Gun barrel Shotgun

Event Magenta Darkness Art Wood

Finger Musical instrument accessory Machine Thumb Nickel

Sky Bicycle tire Automotive tire Wood Machine

Gun barrel Machine Gun accessory Event Soil

Cloud Smoke Event Pollution Darkness

Petal Plant Window Event Happy

Machine gun Military uniform Military person Air gun Cap

Baseball cap Personal protective equipment Darkness Shooting Recreation

· Administrator
1,993 Posts

· Administrator
1,993 Posts
@Cartoondude135 - you realize that Hollywood does all kinds of things in post-production to create muzzle flashes, right? And that what appear to be firearms in movies may be cardboard and aluminum foil props...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts