Micro-1911

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by Fleetman, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Fleetman

Fleetman New Member

Santa screwed up and left this under the tree yesterday....probably meant for someone else but I'll keep it just the same! I wasn't THAT good last year!

Attached Files:

2. ckwing13

ckwing13 New Member

OH!!!!! Thats were that is!!!!!!!!! DAMM

Looks great. CONGRATS!!!!!

3. Fleetman

Fleetman New Member

Thank you and I'll take GOOD care of it for you....lol!

Salem Virginia....I lived in Roanoke for 20 years and worked as a mechanic for Shelton-Witt. I miss that area and don't get back to visit near as much as I'd like although my parents, sister, and son still live there.

4. Wambli

Wambli New Member

I've had the original UltraCarry since they first came out and my buddy just got that gun too. You are going to love it! NICE!!!

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Very, very nice. :cool:

6. Fleetman

Fleetman New Member

I just finished disassembling and cleaning it. I removed the decals too. It is a nice pistol and we're planning a trip to the range after a stop at the gunshop to pick up a holster...I have it in a Holster Co IWB for now (actually for a Keltec PF9) but thinking maybe a yaqui(sp??)...any recommendations folks?

I'm very happy with it and have been looking for a while. It was a toss-up between a Kahr PM45 or micro-1911 but I'm very partial to 1911's. My gf picked this one out and I couldn't have been more pleased.

Thanks for the comments!

7. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Nice looking carry 1911!!

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Really good looking Kimber you got there. Very nice addition to the family you got there.

JD

9. SHSBulldog06

SHSBulldog06 New Member

Hey I got that same gun. It is my first 1911 style gun and love it. I like it alot more than my XD 40. I got my holster off of Kimber's website, the left handed high rise brown leather one. Usually wear it everywhere I go. And it also has button snaps on it to take off, I don't use them though. The holster and gun sure do look good together, let me see if I can get a pic.

Attached Files:

10. Fleetman

Fleetman New Member

Very nice rig you have.

11. mwblackmon

mwblackmon New Member

Santa

Santa must have ran out of them before he got to my house. He will pay dearly for not carrying enough in stock.

12. Sarge43

Sarge43 New Member

I have the UCII LG also. Never had any problems with it at all, and it shoots quite well. You're gonna like it!
    Congratulations!
    Sarge

13. Fleetman

Fleetman New Member

Thanks all. I put 350 rounds through it the other day and ZERO issues!