Michael Vick Wants A Dog

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Dec 17, 2010.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

WHAT...Vick wants a dog after fighting dogs,What the Fing???...Go back to prison..#ssH#le...

2. orangello

orangello New Member

I think he should be limited to Nutria and Bears and, if he's good, a Mountain Lion, indoor only.

Seriously though, if felons shouldn't have firearms and Pedo's shouldn't adopt then Vick should be denied the doggies, in my opinion. He's certainly playing better without dogs anyway.

OK, maybe a lil minnie Yorkie; i don't much care for them anyway.

3. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

I don't think any breeder or SPCA worker in their right mind would ever adopt a dog to Michael Vick.

4. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Who cares? That asshat has more attention than he deserves, imo. I hope gets both legs broken in the next game, but only after throwing two tds to Jackson (he's on my fantasy team) that is. :rolleyes:

5. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Michael Vick wants a dog. Hahahahahahahaa

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Is he even permitted to ever own a dog again? I can't tell you how angry this makes me.

Michael Vick wants a dog? Yeah? Then we should be able to get what we want. I know what I want is for someone to do to him what he did to his dogs. Yeah, that's what I want.

7. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

This is just some media ploy trying to improve his image. Any dog He gets will just be locked in a cage and taken out omly for publicity pics.

This guy would be in a very small dark box if I had had my way.

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

common guys he is an upstanding citizen and role model for young children. he is a nfl hero!! why else is he playing in the limelight the NFL would NEVER let a scum bag play as a quarterback.

i TRUST the nfl to make good moral decisions on who should represent the sport to kids.

9. collegekid20

collegekid20 New Member

He can't have a dog until june or July of 2012. As a dog lover I think what he did is horrific and I think he got off very light and is a prime example of our mediocre at best justice system failing. However, I also believe that once a person has served the punishment the court has deemed necessary to repay society for their crime, then they should have all their rights back. Basically I'm very divided on this issue

10. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I think I love you....

11. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

LMFAO!

I agree, role model!

Just like all of the NFL players (other pro athletes, too) that get busted for DUI, gun crimes and drugs. Hell, Ray Lewis is a murderer and an overrated linebacker. Hell, even the biggest arseholes in sports aren't criminals. They are just egoists. I submit TO and Ochocinco as non-ciminals but asshats just the same.

I say cover Vick in gravy, blood, bacon and peanut butter. Stick him in a 100 yard diameter cage with 100 hungry and pissed off Pits. Not just for a little while, but for 60 minutes; 4 fifteen minute quarters. Let's see just how good he is at that?

It could be a weekly TV show, of a sort. The second episode could be Kobe Bryant in a smaller cage with Bull Dykes armed with bats and straight razors.

12. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Vick wants a Dogg?????

How bout the present First Lady.:eek::D

13. JonM

JonM Moderator

damn... now that you mention it no one has seen her since football started!!! hmm i think i KNOW what vic does in the off season!!!!!

14. Badshot320

Badshot320 New Member

If Mike Vick was covered in gravy with a Beggin strip necklace my pitbull would chasin him down and sit infront of him. No begging, just sit infront of him. Pitbulls have a bad name because of assclowns that make dogs fight. Yes in most cases of dog violence pitbulls get the bad publicity because most of their owners are dog fighting gangsta whatevers...... Im an Eagles fan but no fan of Vick as a person. As a player !!!!! Lets GO! Should he be in the NFL? I dont think so. Has he done his time? Yes. Should he have another dog? NOPE!

15. orangello

orangello New Member

What was that movie, "Rollerball"? Yeah, that would be perfect, a to-the-death athletic event for him to participate in.