Michael Savage endorsing Kel-Tec

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by supergus, Oct 1, 2009.

1. supergus

supergus New Member

I hopped in the truck tonight and the Michael Savage show was on the radio. I wasn't really paying attention ( I could take him or leave him) Then I heard "Kel-Tec" so I started listening. Apparently he has paired up with Kel-Tec for a limited edition .380. I'm not in the market for a micro compact but maybe some here might.
    http://www.freedom1791.com/images/Instructions.pdf

2. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Funny, his show is done out of San Fran, but it's not for sale in Cali.

It's a little ugly for my taste, but good catch nonetheless.

3. Last Crow

Last Crow New Member

Any one know why this pistol can’t be sold in CA? It only has a 6 round maz.

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Good question, I think it lacks a safety.

5. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Active Member

That suggested retail seems a bit stiff to me. Both the Kel-Tecs and the Ruger LCP (mine) sell for less than 300$. Adding a laser is less than 200$. I don't see where the extra money is worth it.

6. PA_Shooter

PA_Shooter New Member

^ agreed. I own 2 Kel Tecs, 3at and p11. I bought the 3at from a friend for $175, used only once, and the p11 brand new for $225. I know I got good deals. This may have the higher price because it is sort of a "commemorative" edition maxing out at 5000.

7. Major Kusanagi

Major Kusanagi New Member

Meh, I knew about that deal over a month ago. (Yes, I listen to Savage, but only because the man is mentally insane as far as I am concerned.)