Mexican gov't to sue US firearms manufacturers?

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by bkt, Apr 22, 2011.

1. bkt

bkt New Member

NSSF, Gun owners react to threatened Mexico industry lawsuit

What is very, very interesting to me is that the Mexican government retained the U.S law firm Reid Collins & Tsai six weeks before the murder of a U.S. border control agent, and two months before the “Project Gunrunner” controversy erupted.

This whole thing smells very contrived. It wouldn't surprise me if the U.S. and Mexican governments were in cahoots to create a crisis to justify trying to screw with 2A rights, gun stores and gun manufacturers.

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I agree, it is very suspicious.

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act....

And in WHAT court is a foreign nation going to sue ALL American gun companies?!?

FISHY would be putting it mildly. Down right convenient if you ask me.

And what about the estimated 70,000,000 OTHER firearms from around the globe?!?!

There are probably more AK's and AK clones around the world than all the US made SUR's total. :mad:

JD

4. opaww

opaww New Member

Be ready...buy more ammo

5. armsmaster270

armsmaster270 New Member

Why don't we Sue Them for letting all their people escape into our country.

6. bkt

bkt New Member

Not just letting. The Mexican government has provided encouragement and material support for their citizens breaking U.S. immigration law and looting the U.S. to the great benefit of Mexico.

Back to firearms...if Mexico wants to sue anybody it should sue the U.S. government or BATFE specifically. They already know BATFE was allowing firearms to enter Mexico under the pretense of preventing that very thing. So if they're so flippin' indignant about it, target the right people.

That's what has me pretty convinced the Mexican government really doesn't give a flying fig about the guns or its own people.

7. Yunus

Yunus New Member

I saw this on Fark earlier and the best comment I saw asked why are we not suing them over the illegal drugs that they allow to enter this country?

8. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

I'm definitely throwing the B.S. flag on this insanity.

[​IMG]

9. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Remember the Alamo. :mad:

10. opaww

opaww New Member

I need to find a mexican flag, and a koran

11. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

On the surface, this appears to me to be nothing more than Calderon posturing and pointing fingers everywhere except where they should be being pointed, at him. This action should have no legs what-so-ever, BUT, with the administration we have now... I would not be surprised if BO and Calderon had this crapola planned. Could this just be a distraction from the gunwalker scandal?

We really, really, need that big ole wall/fence/mine field/razor-wired filled border protection system.....

12. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

New Mexico politican said it best "We need to plant mines on the border" Like in the separation of North & South Korea or like the border configuration was between East & West Germany with massive guard towers.

13. diggsbakes

diggsbakes New Member

Yeah, I'd like to know the true motivation of any foreign country's interestr in small arms. It's too easy to think that the BO admin would have something to do with every single issue.

I still can't imagine the possibility of any "small arms" agreement that would bypass congress and force Americans to fight for their freedom once again. Everyone knows something of that nature would cause immediate chaos and basically put a halt to every industry in our country until solved.

I just don't see anyone being that stupid. . . :confused:

14. HunterMarksman338

HunterMarksman338 New Member

This sounds very false flagish to me if they had contacted lawyers weeks before the Gun Runner feasco. Not to sound too much like conspiracy theorist but just look how obvious it is.

15. bkt

bkt New Member

...around Washington, D.C.

16. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

I don't have a koran but here's a mexican flag....

[​IMG]

OOPS!! That's the one that pissed them off......[​IMG]

17. culdee

culdee New Member

fishy

I would not be surprised if the UN and Hillary (Pant Suit Lady) Clinton are not involved in this as well as Eric Holder et. al.

18. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

You left something out, but I caught it.

19. meadville

meadville New Member

I will bring the matches opaww.

20. armoredman

armoredman Active Member

AFG, shouldn't there be a mirror with a line of cocaine on it in that version?