Met another illegal alien.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jo da Plumbr, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

So I’m driving to meet friends last night and on a busy street the traffic in front of me comes to a stop. So I come to a stop. But the guy behind me doesn’t. He plows into the back of my Saturn hard enough to knock me pretty well senseless. I’m sitting there for awhile and a lady comes up to ask if I’m OK. I say I think so. She asks if I want the police or ambulance. I say please call the police. I’m trying to dial 911 on my cell but can’t seem to get those 3 #s in the right order. Then some Mexican guy is at the window and says what happened? I say someone hit me. He says why did you stop? I say because the car in front of me stopped. I asked are you the guy that hit me? He says yes. I ask why didn’t you stop? Suddenly he no speak English well. I finally get 911 and say I’ve been in an accident, when I see the car that hit me pulling around my car. Amazing how well adrenaline works. I jump out of my car and stand in front of his car yelling where do think your going? He says he’s just pulling to the curb. Yeah right! I say leave it where it is till the cops come. 911 hears all this and I tell her this guys trying to drive away and she says the cops are on the way. Fact is he wasn’t going far. His car was totaled. There was steam and water spewing out, and the front end was folded up by a foot. Amazing it was still running.

To make a long story short (too late) this guy has no drivers’ license. And I just found out the insurance info he gave the cops is bogus. And since the cost of full coverage on my old car isn’t worth the value I now have an accident on my no longer perfect driving record, as well as the repair costs coming out of pocket.

But hey, lets not worry about stopping illegal aliens, lets make sure we get them all free medical. They sure as hell aren’t going to pay for any insurance on their own.

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

That sucks big time, I'm sorry to hear it. Maybe Villaraigosa will cut you a check.

yeah, right :rolleyes:

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

The Auto Insurance Industry.....Wow!! Somethin else Obama can fix! ;)

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Similar thing happened to me just before retiring! Driving to work, stopped at a red and was rear ended by a gal who finally braked but I figure impact at 40mph.

Suspended license, no insurance, Mom had just bought the car (used private party) for her, her son (in the back seat) impacted the windshield and had a nice mouse over his eye but they had no health insurance. Alas, she was not an illegal! Boyfriend had a suspended due to a DUI, was in the passenger seat and became argumentative just as the CHP showed up....perfect!!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

What do you want me to call her Cane?? I'm open for anything, except cute and cuddly!!

6. opaww

opaww New Member

Send any and all bills related to the accident to osamaobama

7. yesicarry

yesicarry New Member

I Love L. A..... Just kidding.. Lived there 41 years myself..
    Sorry to hear whats happened..

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Hey! LA is beautiful- early morning, right after a rain- that washed away all the chalk outlines of bodies.

Hope you are doing OK from the 10-50. When we lived in CO, daughter was on I-25, rush hour traffic came to a stop- she stopped, car BEHIND her stopped, pickup truck driven by an illegal FLYING up the on-ramp did not stop- hit car behind daughter, knocking it into her. No license, no insurance. Tried to play "No habla" when police got there. Officer grinned, said "No hay problemo, senor- Me habla Espanol. Como se llama?" He left in handcuffs.:rolleyes:

Don't sweat your driving record- especially if you have uninsured motorist claim. The claims that red flag your insurance carrier are the ones they pay to third parties on your behalf- because you were at fault.

9. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

A very similar thing happen to a very close friend of mind. If his head has hit 1/4" lower on the steering wheel he would have lost his eye! Same thing though, illegal, no license, no insurance, dead tag on the car that belonged to someone else, no functioning lights and the best part.....wait for it.....IT WAS MY FRIEND'S FAULT!! But hey, when someone pulls out in front of you in the rain with no lights and then decides to lay on the breaks, I guess it is your fault.

Sorry to hear about your accident brother, I know the feeling. Every dent or scratch on my truck is because of someone else, I'm not responsible for a single one.

10. Shooter girl

Shooter girl New Member

Well that makes about as much sense as tits on a boar hog.

11. tiberius10721

tiberius10721 New Member

I had the same thing happen to me but I got in a head on collision instead of rear ended. It was snowing and an illegal was driving a car with bald tires and he lost control and hit me. Luckily neither one of us was driving very fast and I had uninsured motorist insurance. The funny thing is there was a cop there behind the illegal alien and he saw the whole thing happen. The illegal was arrested for not having drivers lisence or insurance. Its very interesting how after 9/11 President George bush and the Repulican held congress had the political power to stop illegal immigration but did nothing. Instead of fixing our border issues they sent our troops over seas. I have no problem killing muslims overseas but why could we not have fixed our border problems first? The Repulican party will never regain power if they do not address the border issue first. I will never waste my vote on a politician who ignores illegal immigration. Im sure there are millions of Americans who feel the same way. The illigals and mexican gang members are responsible for more terrorism than the radical muslims ever thought of doing. How many people have the gang members killed in the last 30 years. Its funny how the law enforcement enforces the laws that they want to . For example if I get a dui I go to jail. If someone crosses our border illegally it gets ignored and they are allowed to use public services and ruin this country. well thats my illegal alien rant for the day. micheal savage, lou dobs, are true patriots.

12. James

James New Member

Can you not sue them in civil court?

13. WDB

WDB New Member

Jo, Sorry to hear it, good to hear your alright but I expect you will have to fix your own car. You can't sue in civil court simply because by the time you file the papers this guy will pick a new name to use and be gone. He isn't going to come to court at best you can hope they deport him.

14. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Suing is like getting blood from a turnip! Good lick if you do; however, if they're working a company that gave them the vehicle to drive, suing the company! Checking with an attorney!

Good Luck

15. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

What we need is more legislation, that'll fix it. :rolleyes: x 10

16. WDB

WDB New Member

Brother if you have a better plan then please share.

17. orangello

orangello New Member

I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt. When it comes to illegal aliens & driving, i think of them like deer, ignorant & irresponsible. I try to watch for & avoid them. I carry full coverage & uninsured motorist coverage in a seven year old car, in large part, because i can't afford to cover it if one of them totals my car. I congratulate you on your self-control for not beating the snot out of mr "no hablar".

I think the best legislations to deal with the illegal alien situation would be legislation that allowed every LEO from parking enforcement to the secret service to investigate any person's immigration status at every single encounter with said LEO for whatever reason. The penalty for illegally invading should be simple, complete seizure of all material assets & an unairconditioned bus ride to the border, at shotgun point. Why seize their assets; they do it for other crimes like dealing drugs or "organized crime". As far as the anchor babies, we have orphanages if they don't want to take them home; i can think of at least three couples wanting to adopt a kid. As for my solution seeming extreme, i left out the suggestion to brand them "NOT WELCOME" on the forehead before kicking them off the bus.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  18. WDB

WDB New Member

I like that plan! And to keep it simple and keep the cost down even if your an illegal from the UK you will be deported to Mexico!