merry trijimas to me.

Discussion in 'Optics & Mounts' started by JonM, Dec 23, 2013.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

after selling some older magazines and miscellaneous parts and what nots from guns i no longer own and no longer really need but were cluttering up the gun safe i came away from the gunshow this weekend with enough to order a trijicon accupoint tr24g from my lgs.

http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product3.php?pid=TR24

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

green triangle for 799$ should be here after the first of the year. its mainly going on my scar17 and will serve occasional duty on my 45-70 and bcm carbine, going to get a adm scout qd mount for it next week or so. will end up with about 5-10$ store credit in a few weeks on my rewards card from the lgs on top of that. (nother box of winchester 7.62x54r with reloadable brass ;)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  2. austin92

austin92 New Member

Every time you talk about your scar it makes me want one so much worse :(

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

Sell whatever guns you need to get one and all the goodies to trick it out. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!! It's a no joke submoa battle rifle. It fills the cqb role to precision sniper or dmr role just awesome.

4. G30USMC

G30USMC New Member Supporter

Congrats on the addition Jon

5. austin92

austin92 New Member

I'm so attached to every gun I own, I don't think I could sell any of them! I will own one though, don't worry :)

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

if you find yourself in se wisconsin you need to try mine :) giesselle superscar trigger, vltor stock, midwest industries rail extension and a selection of optics including nightforce trijicon aimpoint and nikon

7. austin92

austin92 New Member

I'm in central Indiana. Not a Terrible drive but we aren't neighbors lol

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

never know what life has in store. 2 places i never imagined to spend antime were hawaii and wisconsin... *sigh*