Merry Christmas to you all

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by c3shooter, Dec 23, 2011.

1. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Best wishes to all of you on my favorite forum for a very happy Christmas.

A short clip of a lady near to the hearts of a lot of us- Martha Raye- aka "Col. Maggie"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKO0KN0QntI[/ame]

2. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

Thank u c3 shooter, my best wishes to all of u and your familys, have a very merry christmas an a happy new yr

3. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Merry Christmas everyone.

4. CGO

CGO New Member

Merry Christmas to all of the members.

5. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

nice vid!!!

6. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

Bah, Humbug!! ;):p:)

7. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

a Merry Christmas to you as well c3

:)

Attached Files:

8. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

9. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Thank you C3,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of our friends here on the FTF!

Oh! Dog, if you can order one of those decorations for your Christmas Tree? Send an order in for me also for Good Old Santa to deliver! :D

10. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Joyous Noel, Froh Weinnachts, Buona Natale or Feliz Navidad...however you say it have a Merry Christmas one and all!

11. vincent

vincent New Member

Damn, dog...how do I get myself on YOUR Christmas card list???

Happy ho ho to all my fellow FTF'ers, may you live as long as you want to, may you want to as long as you live!

12. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/Watch?v=o9TGU1QZywc&feature=youtube[/ame]

13. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Merry Christmas Everybody!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKlOYWwgRo8]Martina McBride - O Holy Night (Acapella)) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hr0Ma0Ying]Carman Celebrating Jesus - YouTube[/ame]

14. ar15guy29

ar15guy29 New Member

Twas the month before Christmas, when all through our land, not a Christian was praying or taking a stand. The children were told by their schools not to sing about shepherds and wise men and angels and things. It might hurt people's feelings, the teachers would say. December 25? it's just another holiday. The shoppers were ready with cash, checks and credit, pushing folks down to the floor just t......o get it! CDs from Lady GaGa, a new I-Phone 4, I-Pads and Kindles and other "toys" galore. Retailers promoted Ramadan and Kwanzaa too, as "new holidays" to celebrate and buy an extra gift or two. As Targets were hanging their trees upside down, at Lowe's the word Christmas was no where to be found. At K-Mart and Staples and Penney's and Sears you won't hear the word Christmas; it won't touch your ears. Inclusive, sensitive, Di-ver-si-ty, these are words that were used to try to intimidate me. Now Daschle, now Darden, now Sharpton and Wolf Blitzen. On Boxer, on Rather, Kerry and Clinton! At the top of the Senate, there arose such a clatter, to eliminate Jesus from all public matters. And we spoke not a word, as they took away our faith. Forbidden to speak of salvation and grace. The true "Gift of Christmas" was exchanged and discarded. The "Reason for the Season", stopped before it started. So as you celebrate "Winter Break" under your "Dream Tree", sipping your Starbucks, listen to me. Choose your words carefully, choose what you say. Shout "MERRY CHRISTMAS", not "Happy Holidays"!

15. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

That's actually very good...did you write it?

16. bkt

bkt New Member

Have a great Christmas! Eat well, get lots of good loot, have a good time with friends and family, but try to remember why we have this holiday.

17. countryboy

countryboy New Member

Merry Christmas and happy new year.

If you'd like to complain about my verbage, you've lost sight of the meaning behind the holiday.

EXPENDABLE

18. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Merry Christmas to all. Here is a joke for you.

What did the reindeer say before launching into his comedy routine?

This will sleigh you. Oh ho ho!

19. ar15guy29

ar15guy29 New Member

No. My cousin emailed to me. To good not to share

20. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Flash mob among the Christmas shoppers at the mall.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnt7euRF5Pg&feature=player_detailpage]Christmas Flash Mob by Journey of Faith at South Bay Galleria - official video - YouTube[/ame]