Men are Deep Thinkers!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Sniper03, May 1, 2014.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

I receivied this from a friend today and he has a point! LOL!:D

What deep thinkers men are... I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby and here’s the reason for my conclusion: A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never ever hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another beer.:p

2. therukh

therukh New Member

Now, that's deep... lol

3. Steel_Talon

Steel_Talon New Member

4. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

Lol . A lot of good reasoning there . Leaves one to think huh

5. Alpha1Victor

Alpha1Victor New Member

You do have a point lol

6. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

7. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

if my wife wanted to have a baby, i'd have myself kicked in the nuts!:eek:

time for some serious thinking now.:p

8. yazul42

yazul42 Active Member Lifetime Supporter

My wife asked me what I was doing today,, I said nothing,, she said I did that yesterday, I told her I wasn't finished.

9. sofatater

sofatater New Member

I was about to respond, but I'll have to give it more thought...

10. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I thought 15 inches on this matter . My skull is 7 1/2 diameter ! Now , that,s deep ! :D

Oh , you can have another baby , forget the kick ! :eek:

11. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

well Dango i was fixed many years ago! if my wife comes up pregnant, she has some explaining to do!:eek:

12. KG7IL

KG7IL Active Member

I would never choose the kick in the nuts, but it's happened more times than my wife's been pregnant.
    Something is just wrong with these numbers. . . just plain wrong.

13. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

That joke is perfectly "dead nuts on"!!!!!

My wife says Im doing nothing, I call it Postulating. Then I say something like "Doing is an action word, I cant be doing Nothing, that would be an Oxymoron!". Wife says I do Nothing better than just about anyone she ever knew. Then I say, "your correct and it does take practice and leave the morons out of the discussion!" 20+ years of wedded Bliss!

14. Donn

Donn Active Member

There's not much good about getting older, but not having to worry about that "I'm pregnant" thing is one of them.

15. Airborne1

Airborne1 Member

03, your exactly right. I read that to my wife and she even agreed.
    Daaaaammn your good!