Memphis Police officer dead, another in critical condition

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by downsouth, Dec 14, 2012.

1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

This morning around 8am central two officers were shot at or around what is desribed as a drug house. One officer has died and one is in critical condition in the Med. Please pray for the families.

It is coming out that the shooter was shot in the chest, also at the Med. It is being said thru leo friend the perp is a 15 year old.

Why is he not in school instead of shooting police. Memphis has become a third world city with nightly shootings in all areas.

http://m.wmctv.com/autojuice?target.../20346380/one-mpd-officer-dead-after-shooting

.facebook_1380303177.jpg

The officer leaves behind 4 young kids.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  2. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

3. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

GOD Bless our Police Officers.

4. M1Anut

M1Anut New Member

We go to memphis every week, and not unarmed! That place is pitiful, you go down union or poplar ave after dark, your taking your life into your own hands!!!

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

And people wonder why I just stay the hell out of there since I no longer work there. After trying to take my ex out for a good time on beale street and being chased by an overly large latino with a knife, I don't go to Memphis without reason. And "fun" is no longer a reason for me.

6. M1Anut

M1Anut New Member

Hey Trip, if you go back to Beale, go in Blues City Cafe, they've been great to us there! My daughter has a painting in there, just tell them Amber sent you! Lol they all know her.

7. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Downsouth,

Prayers to them from US here in Central Tennessee! Lost 3 good friends in the line of duty over the years. God Bless the family and families involved.
    Also for those families of the children and teachers killed today in Connecticut. And also for the survivors!

8. racer_x

racer_x New Member

BB kings joint the only reason i went down that ave. O and that irish joint with all the beer lol It brings me back to being a kid in socal watch where you go

9. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'm pretty faithful to the king's palace for grub, and the black diamond for drinks and music, but I'm always up for trying something new! If I find myself there again I'll be sure to check them it! Thanks

10. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

This is a terrible thing to happen. What is worse is that it is not getting any attention because something even worse has happened in Conneticut. What is happening to our country? Where are the people coming from? I guess this is what happens when no one believes in God any more.

11. racer_x

racer_x New Member

12. astroman

astroman Supporting Member Supporter

Memphis...what a sh!thole! My brother works there at FedEx and can't stand the area...but that's where his job is - he is hoping to transfer outta there as soon as he can...

13. racer_x

racer_x New Member

Memphis has its place brother. the birth place of the bluzs im sure ill get **** for that statment but you gata look back the Hellana bluz fest the king bizcut flour hour man its more then that

14. racer_x

racer_x New Member

Memphis is part of histiry for some of us

15. downsouth

downsouth New Member

So, how do you know about the Helena/West Helena blues festival each october ? From around here ?

Yes it is said Memphis is the home of the blues. WC Handy brought the "camp songs" to the city where they found fertile ground. Memphis is the birth place of the blues but they were conceived in the levy camps when the Mississippi river was being levied.

Memphis was a great city that will always have a special place in my heart. Much of my life and my formitable years were spent there. Detriot was a great city also and that is where Memphis is headed to fast.

16. racer_x

racer_x New Member

My pops pleyd main stage once "harmonica" step dad the man that raised me ive been there more then once

17. M1Anut

M1Anut New Member

Amen, brother!

18. PC167

PC167 New Member

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family... :(

Attached Files: