Member rank

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by easterner123, Jun 14, 2009.

1. easterner123

easterner123 New Member

I understand you have to donate to the site to be a supporting member, but how does the junior member, member, senior member, and moderator thing work out?

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Supporting members pay (now $15.00) to be so.

The other ranks (junior member, member and senior member) have to do with the number of posts you have made. Once you reach a certain number, your member status changes.

Moderators are another thing. They are the eyes on the forum who keep the rest of us in check. They are picked by the Aministrator (notdku) who owns the site.

Does that help? :D

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Moderators are selected in Rome, with puffs of black or white smoke.

4. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

I thought Notdku had the prospective moderators fight each other and the which ever one gets the thumbs up gets to kill the other and then gets virgins to write "Moderator" on their forehead in the blood of the ones they just slayed.

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

No, that's advertisers.

Mods do that whole secret handshake, secret society thing. That's J.D.'s eyeball on top of the pyramid on the dollar bill.

6. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Ah, my mistake.

All I had to do was render unto Caesar what was Caesar's.

7. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

The rank is determined by the amount of mind control the mods can have over you. Shut up self, I wasn't talking to you. Yes you were, was not, was to. Where are I. droollllllllll.

8. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

I still think you should have Doc check that med level again Bro.