Megan Fox a man

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Kage0113, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Kage0113

Kage0113 New Member

Haven't been on for a while so i don't know if this was posted. But supposedly, megan fox is a man. What a load of s***! She's way hot

2. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Hmmmm.......Best looking man I ever seen.......I call BS! :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Megan Fox isn't a man.

She isn't, however, the next Angelina Jolie, like she DESPERATELY wants to be....

Read her Rolling Stone interview and you can see what kind of batshi'ite crazy that broad is.

Megan Fox is dead to me....

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Damn JD!! You can like the looks but hate the mechanics, can't you???

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Nope. That ***** is dead to me. You guys can keep her. Anyone who advocates killing her spouse, as a "rational" act and condones cutting as a "hobby" is not someone who is going to earn my industry dollars or affection...

Megan Fox should die. On Christmas. In front of her family.

JD

6. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Well hell, I didn't know any of that crap!!!! :eek: I just said she wasn't a man!! ;) A screwed up, way out......hell with them views, that's not even left field....more like waaay out field, crazy as a sh!t house rat, bia-itch! Thanks for the heads up, JD.

Jack

7. Kage0113

Kage0113 New Member

I'm with ya, I never heard that either.

8. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

S&%t, Damn, and the rest of the sailor language I know!! How does a cute thing like that get sooooo screwed up??

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Pick up the Rolling Stone article to really get a glimpse inside.

She talks about killing her "more famous" beau ( Brian Austin Green ), she talks about TRASHING his house, she talks about "dabbling" in cutting as just a way to "feel more" and she talks about a ton of shi'ite that NO rational chick should ever voice.

And she talked shi'ite about Michael Bay, the guy who made her famous. Michael was gracious and wrote it off, but this biatch is ungrateful, selfish, and completely obsessed with everything Megan.

Eff that *****!

JD

10. fxstchewy

fxstchewy New Member

I don't even know who she is but whatever you guys decide is fine with me. :)

11. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

She has freaky toe thumbs.

12. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Yeah she's probably got Borderline Personality Disorder, by the sounds of it:

Does Megan Fox Have Borderline Personality?

It's a partly neurological disorder, so she's gotta get help at some point or it'll only get worse...

13. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

Being crazy just makes her more attractive to me, I like them messed up! Nothing makes life as interesting as a psycho-bimbo who has the keys to your house.

14. zhuk

zhuk New Member

And at least you'd be armed, Franciscomv. Evens things up a lil :p

15. orangello

orangello New Member

If she is a man, i think i may need to retake a Health class or something. As far as her thoughts and opinions and philisophical ramblings, who would actually be listening to her in a conversation? I'd be watching to see if her pulse was enough to shake that silicon. :D