media is biased against guns, are Bows next?

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by jasrrt, Jan 16, 2013.

1. jasrrt

jasrrt New Member

I can't believe how ridiculous these people are.

[ame]http://youtu.be/C3bCjD9JnLs[/ame]

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

Easily concealable? Don't LEA's drug test?

3. urquidez

urquidez New Member

Lmfao you cant conceal that crossbow that easy or at all of is as big as the one in the video

4. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

I thought I heard them say Ontario in the vid? Is this in Canada? Guns are already illegal in Canada so they have to drum up fear with something i guess.

5. jasrrt

jasrrt New Member

Saanich, BC. Wait, where's Jackwagon? He should be here to defend his countrymen.

6. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Got hit w the ban propeller.......finally. Jackwagon was sent back to namby pamby land;)

ya they have outlawed archery up there as well in certain parts of the country.

7. tiberius10721

tiberius10721 New Member

video made a believer out of me im buying a crossbow! lol
    :D

8. jasrrt

jasrrt New Member

All I can say is, unbelievable.

9. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

Hahaha! Just as powerful as their service pistols huh? I seen a hole where is bullet used to be and a bolt that didn't penetrate the 2x4 on the other side. How is that just as powerful?

10. Garadex

Garadex New Member

I'm all for public safety but dang these people are dumb, "easily concealable... as powerful as our service ammo." Seriously?!?! :confused:

11. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

And this, folks... Is EXACTLY why you fight like hell for our 'assault weapons'.... It never has, never will end.

You think I'm joking, one day you'll need a license and registration to buy a baseball bat.

12. Garadex

Garadex New Member

I was thinking more along the lines of a a steak knife.

13. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

I think they skip the crossbows and go for ginsu knives. Have you see one cut a beer can and then slice a tomato?

14. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Doesn't matter at what. Media barks when their owners order them to bark.

15. Ben91

Ben91 New Member

Is that a cross bow in your pocket or are you happy to see me? Lol But in all seriousness thats f-ed up.

16. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

The next item on the list will be those horrid wooden closet rods- because they could be used as a Bo staff.

And YOU- you horrible thing, you- I'll bet you have any number of them around your house, and have made NO effort whatsoever to secure them and prevent kids from playing with them. I mean really, who NEEDS a closet rod nowdays? Why, at the time that the Consitution was drafted, the coat hanger had not been invented. They never envisioned the mayhem that could be wrought with a closet rod. Usually one of the tactical ones- that has the thing that goes up over.

If it saved just ONE child, wouldn't it be worth getting a few wrinkles in your Che Guevera T-shirt?

:p

17. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Don't forget that most martial arts were invented because before guns, their governments wouldn't allow the people to have those evil war weapons... So they used farming instruments, and disguised fighting as dancing....
    Gun control never ends, never has ended, never will.

Once they get the guns and knives and bats, they'll ban martial arts...

18. jasrrt

jasrrt New Member

Haha, martial arts vs. A gun. Reminds me of that scene from Indiana Jones where the guy goes crazy style with the swords and then Indie just pulls the revolver and shoots him. Lol.

19. Nate882004

Nate882004 New Member

Everything is next. It'll never stop cause they starve for control and enough is never enough.