Media ignores San Antonio theater shooting

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by CA357, Dec 30, 2012.

1. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

2. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

3. 1911love

1911love New Member

Oh no Axxe. The firearm is the villain. Just think, if the woman wouldn't have had a gun, she would've had the chance to talk him down. He would've put his gun down after listening to the voice of reason. Without her gun, no one would've died. He prob just got a new job and turned his life around. I even heard he was doing volunteer work.

4. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

They didn't tell about that lady who shot at some home invaders either.

5. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

After all good gun news does not meet the liberal press agenda. I would bet our boy Piers Morgan will villify that deputy, and demand she be jailed for vilating that shooter's civil rights. probably give his family money to sue her, the city, the NRA, the gun company for her carry, and you and I for bitching at them.

6. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

You got to remember, it is news if the man bites the dog, but not if the dog bites the man.

7. firedawg60

firedawg60 New Member

Also haven't heard a lot about the CC'r in the Oregon mall that stopped the shooter there...without firing a shot.

8. charlesmar

charlesmar New Member

I live in Oregon. It made local news, only place I saw it. Guys rifle jammed, cc pulled, guy cleared breech, realized it was over, shot self, true story, many lives saved.

I salute clackamas sherrifs dept for not making it insanely hard to get cc, and for standing with honest law abiding gun owners, which they do.

Very good officers there. Multnomah, questionable at times.

9. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Not Surprised I Am

Ya know, it was a slow news day, the weekend after Christmas -- the national media is probably saving this story for tomorrow's headlines. New Year's Day's will be for the The Left to profusely appologize for, what was it Hussein Obama's Chief of Staff said, not letting a good crisis go to waste. And they'll also announce their resolution to stop trying to undermine the 2nd Amenedment and disarm law-abiding citizens. Now...

...these are not the droids you're looking for. Move along. Move along.

10. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

You guys are being silly...it's just that the body count was not big enough...

...takes a minimum of 17 quarts of blood to make national news.

We just need to get 27 mass killers to target the next FTF barbaque...27 dead azz holes would at least make the Oriley Factor!

Tack

11. FullautoUSA

No because if everyone of us was firing back it would just cause more chaos;)

Liberals and there theories

Attached Files:

12. Balota

Balota ... but I used to play keyboards.

What do you mean every one of us? What chaos?

Tack was talking about the next time he's barbecuing out back. He's an FTFer, so it would be an FTF barbecue. 27 bad guys, 30 round magazine, he'd have half a dozen rounds left over. (Hint: He'd probably get at least 3 overpenetration kills with single bullets... :D )

13. FullautoUSA

you're right there, what do those reliable people at the Brady bunch say, those .223's and 7.62's are hi power rounds ;)

14. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Thanks for the vote of confidence Balota...actually, I meant IF all of us were together and attacked...pretty sure 90% of us would be armed...

...makes my scenario pretty implausible...mass killing "Pussies" never seem to pick on those of us who could actually resist them. ;)

Tack

15. FullautoUSA

By 7.62 I meant 7.62x39, and .223 and 7.62x39 rifles are not what you would consider high power, they are smaller intermediate cartridges, a high power round would be .338 Lapua, .50 bmg, .458 lot- these are high power, high velocity, full sized rifle cartridges.

16. FullautoUSA

I have always wondered why these guys never seem to attack gun shows, they are typically filled with lots of people.

17. FullautoUSA

What constitutes a round to be high powered, because your definition of high powered must be very vague

18. Balota

Balota ... but I used to play keyboards.

Lots of people with lots of guns and ammo.

Attached Files:

19. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

No NRA training classes have ever been attacked? No Police training schools are every attacked? No Trap or Skeet ranges have been attacked? Hell these killers are cowards they are afraid of paint ball shooters. None of these places have signs saying Gun Free Zone.:eek:

20. FullautoUSA

That sounds like they would like that, kill people and steal some guns, that sounds like a scumbags dream