Meanwhile in Russia...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Shootnscoot, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Shootnscoot

Shootnscoot New Member

Russian President Vladimir Putin signs anti-gay measures into law

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...-measures-law-article-1.1386395#ixzz2Zztk8LXv

With the 2014 Winter Olympics in Russia, I can already see a lot of negative backlash coming. These policies are sounding shockingly familiar to something Germany started a while back...
    The article fails to mention that anyone suspected of being gay can be detained for up to 14 days. This includes tourists.

2. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

Imagine if our president had balls like that.lol

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

im waiting for the new obama initiative of anyone suspected of being a white-hispanic to be held for 14 days...

4. stratrider

stratrider New Member

Awesome!.....

Attached Files:

5. orangello

orangello New Member

Even though that is a bear, I hope that fellow isn't persecuting it for being gay, just for being a free-ranging, non-dead bear.

Now, if that fellow is going ram that bat up the bear's butt, I will try not to be judgemental when I cheer for him and/or LOL at the bearpop.

6. Shootnscoot

Shootnscoot New Member

In Russia, ******* ****s you!

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

what bear?? thats a russian mail order bride he is trying to beat into submission... thats how its done in wisconsin when you order one and it doesnt want to get hitched you gots to do what you gots to do

we got plenty of those in wisconsin if your looking for one...

[​IMG]

dont laugh the one on the right won the miss milwaukee brewing company bikini contest at summer fest,

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  8. orangello

orangello New Member

[Note to self: do NOT pickup that package Saturday, check "return to sender" on card.] :eek:

9. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

All I see is a violation of civil rights.

10. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

All I see is reproduction instead of Slowly phasing out

11. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

The bears??????

12. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Meanwhile in Virginia...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ovXnZcb_A[/ame]

13. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Depends on which type of bear your talking about....

I'm just someone who believes that people should be allowed to live their lives, and practice their beliefs without government interference. After all, if we support the government interfering with their beliefs just because we may not agree with them, do we really have any right to complain when the government interferes with ours?

Freedom is an all or nothing type of thing. Either everyone has freedom, or eventually we will all lose it.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  14. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Obama has set a new record. No American President has been made a joke by the Chinese and Russians. Obama is an International embarrassment. The World sees strength in Putins handling of the "Gay" question. :confused:

15. gunnut07

gunnut07 New Member

I agree with texaswoodworker on this one.

You are free or you are not. This is a black or white issue there is no gray area. You can't say well only straight couples can marry. Then none of us are free to marry who we wish. People should be allowed to marry whom every they wish as long as they are both consenting adults. End of story. I was really happy when 2 gay couples moved on to our block. They both bought run down repo houses and fixed them up and caused everyone's property values to go up. They also got a few people to start taking better care of their homes and yards by them doing that. They are friendly and will help anyone with anything. They also throw one hell of a bar-b-que.

Really the federal government can't allow or disallow gay marriage. Marriage is a religious act thus it is protected by the first amendment. It wasn't until the government started making money from it did they start regulating it.

The gay pride rally both last year and this year in Russia got violent very violent.

16. stratrider

stratrider New Member

Meanwhile again...

Attached Files:

17. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

I believe in rights for all but I do not believe in me having to pay for Your sexual preference that gets you aids.
    That makes you a Dependent on others.
    Your decision your consequences Not mine.

18. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm fairly certain heterosexuals transmit HIV also; along with gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, papilloma, syphilis, ....

19. trip286

trip286 New Member

Yeah, that wasn't the most intelligent statement. Straight people get STD's and AIDS all the time. One of the most tragic stories in the US was also one of the earliest recorded cases in the US. A young boy, 11 I think, was infected when his dentist managed to somehow bleed from a scratched finger into the boy's mouth.

No sexual contact, and specifically, no HOMOSEXUAL contact, and it happens all the time.

20. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I'm glad he doesn't. That sounds like a nightmare. Can you imagine being detained for 14 days because someone thought you might be gay?