Meanwhile in Russia

Discussion in 'Training & Safety' started by Vincine, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Vincine

Vincine New Member

I'd like to them try this with my 22/45:

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxjYfl05ek[/ame]

2. JW357

JW357 New Member

3. Vincine

Vincine New Member

I wish American schools were more hands on, on everything.

4. JW357

JW357 New Member

Can't disagree there.

5. Garadex

Garadex New Member

I need to learn Russian and go meet one of those girls.

6. HM2Grunt

HM2Grunt New Member

7. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  8. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

You beat me to it.

when i still had my maverick 88 i could do a field strip and reassemble in just under a minute. I can do my 870 in 40 seconds flat. The first time I stripped each one it took 5 minute or more. Start practicing Vincine. You can get that good with any weapon if you put the time in teaching you muscles to do what need s to be done.

My next self challenge will be field stripping the 870 blindfolded. Can't do that with the Maverick due to passing it on to someone who needed it more than I did.

9. Mercator

Mercator New Member

I've seen it elsewhere too. This is a demo (successfully) filmed for YouTube. The bulk of Russian army are conscripts, so high school kids are encouraged to learn the basics. The deadpan faces are normal trademark. To the impressionable souls out there, don't read too much into it.

10. HM2Grunt

HM2Grunt New Member

The kids don't have to necessarily have to like guns, but they can learn how to respect and not fear them, distinguish what it real and what is movie and video game bullsh*t, and how to make them safe at the very least. I would be interested how much time those kids in Russia put into the range.