"Me Time"

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by danf_fl, Mar 22, 2011.

1. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Everybody has a busy schedule nowadays.

What do you like to do when you get a little "Me Time"?

Mine is target practice or motorcycle riding.

2. AusLach

AusLach New Member

I find hitting the beach is usually enough while I'm at uni but the thirst is only quenched when I get to make it home and go for a shot :eek:

3. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Love jumping on the motorbike when the weather is nice. Was going to ride this weekend but I got drafted for chores instead...

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I like to spend time with my granddaughter. Otherwise I just play on the computer.......or sleep. :eek:

5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Wow....I have a huge list of things I enjoy. If it's not hunting season then I like some quality range time, time behind the reloading bench or time in front of a mill, lathe, welder something where I'm making something out of metal. Engines are fun too.

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

It rubs the lotion..... OOPS wrong forum.

Reload I like to go out in the shed and tinker at the loading bench.

7. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

*Shoot
    *Fish
    *Play in reload room
    *Take photos
    *Cook
    *Movie in man-cave

8. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Mine is target practice while motorcycle riding. :D

9. jeepcreep927

jeepcreep927 New Member

I was seriously thinking the same thing, then saw this and was mildly disturbed yet comforted at the same time :confused:

Winter time I reload but once the snow is gone I park my butt at the bench with those reloads or just wander in the woods.

10. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Read. I didn't realize how hard that was going to be with kids running around.

11. orangello

orangello New Member

I like to gather with friends to discuss the pressing issues of the day.
    ;)

12. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Nowadays when I'm off, I enjoy sitting on the front porch with a cigar and perhaps a wee dram of Scotlands greatest export. And no, I'm not talking about the Bay City Rollers! Thank god spring is here!
    Of course, the shooting session is a given.

13. TexasRed

TexasRed New Member

Mine would be playing with my dog and listening to classical music. I know, call me a dork. My "me" time is very limited cause of work, and I tend to like to be by myself.

14. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Dork:D

15. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

.......................................................................................

Attached Files:

16. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

WTF is "me" time? :rolleyes:

But seriously, I enjoy a good movie, dinner and drinks at a nice restaurant, and practicing my violin.

17. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

This time of year it's finding a quiet place to get in a little fishing. I go by myself many times and use the quiet to decompress. I have a pond(about .5 acre) That I stocked with about 500 fish. Albino cat, channel cat, a few type of bluegill, Crappie, small mouth bass that have been left alone for the most part) for four years now. The gettin should be pretty good now. Plus the tourists have not infested Lake Cumberland...yet so crappie and white bass should be ripe for thew pickin' too! And there's always the rivers around here.:)

and there's always my drums:D