McDonald's.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Oct 25, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

McDonald's has the McRib coming back for a limited time again!!!...Anybody-up for a Heart-Attack!!!....I know I am....McRib...(MmmmM).....I think it's Fake-Meat...but it's Damn-good Fake-Meat....:D

2. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I had two for lunch and one for dinner. I love the McRib. I could eat them all day. I don't really care what they are. I am told they are 100% pork.

3. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

I agree that they do taste pretty good but Mc Donalds tears my stomach up.

4. Gordo323

Gordo323 New Member

If Ozzy let's his boy eat em................good enough for me! :confused:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSUPWNOrsNA]the osbournes - mcrib is back - YouTube[/ame]

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

If they weren't so grisly and gritty, I might like them. The texture is terrible.

6. 75370

75370 New Member

+1 on that!

7. winds-of-change

Every few years I think I must be missing something in the McRib. I buy one, take one bite out of it then end up throwing it away.

8. ahole

ahole New Member

I have to agree, I work on the road a lot and find an MRE or just a strip of jerky to get me through till i can get real food is a lot better. After doing some networking jobs in a few fast food places i refuse to eat and any of them now.

9. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

100% Pork parts maybe , I wont go into detail but have you ever seen how McD's chicken nuggets are made,Im guessing the McRib is made the same way . Artificial color and flavor ,every part goes through a mesh screen and comes out pink . YUCK !!!!!! :eek:
    I think I will pass on both of the above, thats why they come with sauces :D

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  10. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

It's not as good as the real-thing but at $3.00 dollars each..I'm sold....A full rack of ribs are $18.00 or more and just a few bits of the McRib will hold me over for a BBQ craving at the time along with McDonald's Fries...They are loaded with grease but DAMN I'm HOOKED........What's a guy to do???...Bacon is another downfall I have.......:D....GREASE-BACON.........:D..........

11. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Same here. That won't stop me though. Where did I put my prilosec?

12. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

Same here. Sadly I can only eat dry ribs otherwise the sauce tears up my stomach too. Just like I can't eat popcorn :(.

13. orangello

orangello New Member

Not every part every time.
    A lady in Memphis got one with a beak and waddle a few years ago; they offered her a replacement batch.

14. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

Damn you corporate fast you chain , damn you ! Subway too !
    We have 3 subways with in 2 miles of each other .
    Mac Donalds is less than a 1/2 mile from my shop , as bad as I hate them i only eat egg mc muffin , butter bisquet , and ice cream , it hard to mess any of those up .
    I hate their commercials where the guy talks country about some damn ice tea ,
    THATS NOT HOW WE TALK A$$monkey .
    Hardees has real meat from the usa not south america , if at all possible I eat a gut bomb from Griffins in down town youngsville , a place that when you walk in you know everyone there and takes you 1-2hrs to leave , Roscoe even stops in from time to time. It smells of collards , coffee and old men , nothin like it

sorry for my mcdonalds rant , carry on about the mc rib:D

15. winds-of-change

16. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

Note to self never order from McDonald's again.

17. winds-of-change

Ozzie "let's his boy" do a LOT of things he shouldn't have done. Like drop out of high school because "they know how to read and write, from there they can learn anything". And let's just not mention the clubs, the drugs, rehab, etc. :cool:

Eating a McRib might have been one of the normal things those kids did. :D

18. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

That does look ...NASTY.....

19. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

20. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Boiling in oil.......

We were raised on hog fat, The thing is you have to work it off. If you rise at 4 in the morning and work till the sun goes down you will need all that fat....... Then you die of a heart attack to feed thoughs on wellfare because you feel its your duty to feed the poor. Poor and lazy azz people don't fit the equation....You can work 18 hrs a day and still be poor......:mad: From Africa to the USA they all stand in line.....Idle hands make life MISERABLE.....:mad: