McAfee virus protection says this site is risky

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by Ifticar, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Ifticar

Ifticar New Member

They put a notice in the email I just got from here. When I came here they put a warning page advising me not open this site.

Undoubtedly some hoplophobe reported this site to McAfee and got it blacklisted.

2. Car54

Car54 New Member

We may be a bit risque, but we say were not risky. Who are you going to believe?

3. cameronguyton

cameronguyton New Member

I would say it's risky. I spend most my time just browsing around on here. Can't get anything else done on the internet.

;)

4. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

McAfee's site adviser gives a warning every time you open it up. It says some of the links are questionable. I got tired of it and deleted site adviser.:D

5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

It's definately risky to be here. Soon you'll be hooked and spending all your time here and buying guns you never knew you needed.

If it were me, I'd turn mcafee off.

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I wear it as a "Badge of Honor"! ;)

7. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

From what I have read McAfee is a big scam. They give warnings on site and then the site owner can pay them money to get rid of them.

Go Avast or AVG.

8. willshoum

willshoum New Member

The real Bad Guys.......

Ditto.........

9. dalesfirearm68

dalesfirearm68 New Member

webroot the antivirus i use has absolutly no problems and it kicks everything out lmao so i'd say its more than safe .

10. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Of course this place is risky, we have guns and knives. We also have comely lasses with guns and knives too.

This place is plenty safe unless you voted for Obama.

11. iluv2shoot2

iluv2shoot2 New Member

My favorite kind!!!!!

12. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I use nothing but Kaspersky. It is the best all around AV malware firewall protection out there right now. It doesn't bog your system down with unneeded processor and memory usage.

I tried messing with the Free stuff it is just not as good or as up to date. I have not had a singe virus or malware problem since switching from Norton to Kasersky.

I fix more computers with malware that re running McAffee and webroot than anything else.

13. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

this sight is risky, riskily bad-***!