Massive Firearms Ban Bill introduced in the House on 1 Aug 2013.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Bigcountry02, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Found on another forum, Rep Waxman (Commie Rat)

[​IMG]

http://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th/house-bill/2910/

Let me start with this: there’s no chance in hell that this bill will pass.

H.R. 2910 is a House bill, meaning that the Republican controlled legislative body would need to approve it before it gets its day in the Senate:

http://democrats.energycommerce.hou...nce-Prevention-and-Reduction-Act-2013-8-1.pdf

The only way that would happen is if almost every House Republican found themselves incapacitated simultaneously. Somehow.

Nevertheless, it’s some scary stuff, and exactly what you’d expect from a California Democrat making a grandstand play . . .

Here are the highlights:

1. “Assault weapons” receivers would be labeled as “hazardous products”
    2. Non-complete lower receivers (blanks, sheets, 80% lowers and the like) for “assault weapons” would be banned from sale
    3. ANY INDIVIDUAL PARTS for an AR-15 would be BANNED from sale, including upper receiver groups, bolt carrier groups, and the like.
    4. Uses a “single feature” test for defining “assault weapons”
    5. Eliminates the ban on using federal funds for gun control advocacy
    6. The biggest thing here is that the bill seeks to make it illegal to sell any parts (single parts or kits, either one) that can be used to construct an “assault weapon.” That means upper receiver groups would be illegal without a registered lower receiver attached and logged in the bound books of manufacturers and subject to ATF inspection.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013

2. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

What do you mean? Both are .gov sites.

Start writing your reps. :mad:

3. orangello

orangello New Member

That can't be a real photo; did they touch that up? I have to wonder, were both his parents that ugly, or did somebody have the beer goggles on?

I mean just...damn that is an ugly human. I doubt a bear would get that hungry. whoo!

4. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

The poor bear would prefer to starve that risk that pain and suffering!

Here is the .gov site:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c113:H.R.2910:

Not sure if the photo is doctored, did not care. It fit the commie-rat wording!

5. JW357

JW357 New Member

You're right. Didn't notice. Thanks.

6. orangello

orangello New Member

7. Mouser

Mouser Member

Now we all know what a "pimple on the a$$ of humanity" looks like!

8. davva360

davva360 New Member

A face only a mother could love. When are the Kalifornians gonna realize the rest of the country does not want to be like them? They screwed up their own state, leave the rest of us alone.

9. JW357

JW357 New Member

I wish they could themselves alone!

-In Kalifornia

10. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

You don't know how many times in my lifetime I have said "This don't have a snowball chance in heII of passing" only to find it has become a 'law'!:eek:
    Do not underestimate your advoricies!! They, the progressives like Waxman, are the most ruthless, dishonest people on this earth!!!:(

11. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

Right, they are .gov............. :rolleyes:

12. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Just read the bit of crap on the House website. It is referred to committee, and likely will never see the light of day until next year, when it will crop up again.

I just emailed my congressman and asked him to push Waxman down the steps of the Capitol. The bill opens with the Democrat mantra- "It's for the CHILDREN..."

13. orangello

orangello New Member

Hopefully not Waxman's children; some of us were not meant to breed.

14. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

The time to write your reps is when it gets scheduled for debate by a committee. This won't.

This is grandstanding for his liberal base.

15. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Right!!! Look at the plight that they are in. The rest of us should take advise on how to run things from them????

16. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

Now we all know what happened to the mutant in 300 after Leonidas shewed him off.

17. TekGreg

TekGreg Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Absolutely correct! If you introduce a bill that you KNOW has no chance in Hell of making it through and become a law, then it's not for America; It's so you can point at its inception and say, " See? I was a good Democrat and good Liberal. I tried but couldn't get it past that pesky majority! And I did it for the children!" Liberals have to add that last line - it's now in the Democratic Party by-laws.

18. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

God, I hope that Waxmen does not have any of these!!! :D:eek::D

19. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter