Marxist Head of State to visit my town (oh, goodie)

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by chloeshooter, Jan 31, 2013.

1. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

That's right........

Mr. Obama and posse will be visiting Minneapolis next Monday to participate in an upper-mid-west discussion about our favorite subject - gun control. or is that gun violence? or is that "please NRA, stop shooting our children"? Anyway, he is here to find out how us Minnesotans' manage not to kill each other in record numbers. In addition to the usual day-long traffic fiasco he creates for the metro area, as the airport is kind of in the middle of the area.

We have pretty extensive background checks here. To purchase a handgun or an AR/AK, you have to get a permit via your local Sheriff, then still get FFL processed when you purchase the gun. You have to pass a "hunter safety" course in order to get a hunting license. Hunting and firearms ownership are highly ingrained here, as are all outdoor sports. We are a conceal and carry state. You have to pay $100 fee for a 5 year CCL. I think the NRA gives us a C+ for firearms-friendliness.

Obama "wants to know what we are doing right". Hmmmm. Well, this wouldn't fly on Huffington Post, but I'll say it - our demographics pretty much determine the numbers. Same reason Nebraska, The Dakotas, Montana etc have low firearms murder rates. No massive (believe me we have enough) concentrated areas of gang activity, etc. And the shootings we do have - you guessed it - are in those concentrated areas. If those areas keep growing - wala! - so will the numbers

Do you think that explanation would go over well with President Knowitall?

2. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

I thinkka great greeting would be a small demonstration with "Stop the enemies of our republic" banners.

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Remember protesting while secret service is around is a felony now.

4. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

I heard that you cnat demonstarte ata National Security Event.

is this the determinant?
    What distance can you be?
    Cna you link the law?

We need to go as far as we can under the law.

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I believe it is H.R. 347

6. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  7. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Say hello for me. Yeah, right.

8. Rentacop

Rentacop New Member

9. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Luv your title! Your local Tea Parties (that your a member of) will be taking the day off and loud enough to be heard inside, right!? Dress warmly...

10. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

I've got a middle finger message for Comrade Obama if you would kindly pass it along. I would appreciate it.