marlinman

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by mountainman13, Aug 15, 2012.

1. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Anyone heard from him lately?

2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

He was having some personal issues he needed to take care of but I haven't heard from him in awhile. I'll send him a text and see how he is.

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Yeah I sent one a few days ago and never heard back. Getting worried.

4. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

He may have had to give up his phone, I know he has some employment issues.

Update @ 0936: I received a message of the phone number being temporarily out of service.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I miss both Marlinman AND Muliemaster. I heard they left in a huff but I hope it's not true. I know Muliemaster doesn't have any employment issues. I am worried about them both.

6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Soldiers should never have employment issues. Mad

7. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Well he was a Marine not a soldier (there's a difference) :D and it happens. I'll be on the chopping block next fall can wait oh boy yea.

8. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Yeah I guess a resume consisting of walking sandbag isn't very impressive. Lol

9. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker Well-Known Member

I haven't been able to get a hold of him either. He's probably fine though. He'll probably pop up around here pretty soon.

10. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i talked to him about a week ago or so on the phone and he was also talking about going to another cell phone service. so he may have a new phone number now. i'll send him an email and see if he responds.

11. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

well i sent him an email a few days ago, but got no response from him. has anyone else heard from him? kind of worried about him as he usually calls me at least once a week to shoot the BS.

12. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Sent him a message on FB. Haven't heard back.

13. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

I don't have a personal connections to him as it seems you guys do. Although I have noticed he was gone. I hope he's doin alright. Its got me worried about him.

14. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

you boys and girls can sorta quit worrying since im still alive. and as to me leaving in a huff-aint happening. i dont have my smart phone anymore thanks to a work related incident. if u need to get ahold of me have either frantz, wray, or kytowboater give u my number. ill b around periodically wen i can get on a computer.

15. tacticalfun

tacticalfun Active Member

Wish you the best. Return soon.

16. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

WOOT!!! I'm glad all is (sort of) okay. At least that you are alive and well.

17. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

You lose my number sh!t head? I mean jarhead. Lol

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012