Marlin 890 .22 auto

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by sranchito, Dec 17, 2009.

1. sranchito

sranchito New Member

I have a friend that has this rifle but, it is in need of parts. I cannot find a serial number on it. The problem is that the bolt lever is missing as well as the extraction pin. Looked for information on it on the web but, came up empty handed. Hopefully someone may have a suggestion. Thanks in advance.

2. tarheel101

tarheel101 New Member

I have not been able to find a model 890 from Marlin but my resources are limited. Check you model number closely, there was a model 89C but that was a semi auto. Posting a picture would help, you will probably get a lot of responses with good photo's of what you need.

Tarheel

3. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

That's what we need to help you is some good closeup pictures of the action. That way we can cross reference on what models are interchangeable.

4. sranchito

sranchito New Member

Uploaded photos

Tarheel 101 could be right. Looked to be an 0 and not a C. I have uploaded 2 picss of the breech that shows the missing parts. No idea how Edmond lost the parts but, he did. Thanks in advance.

5. tarheel101

tarheel101 New Member

Where are the photo's???

Tarheel

6. sranchito

sranchito New Member