Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a marlin 25n laminated stock and a gold ducks unlimited cap on the side of the stock....i would say it classify as excellent condition it is flawless looks brand new ....what would be its estimated value?

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Assuming the value drops because its not the original walnut stock.
$100 in perfect condition

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I would say $80-$100. I paid $80 for mine , great condition, all original, and two magazines. How many magazines come with it?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jordan89 said:
I would say $80-$100. I paid $80 for mine , great condition, all original, and two magazines. How many magazines come with it?
Just one....I didn't know the stock would make it worth more......its a sweet shooter though

·
Administrator
26,138 Posts
Marlin did several different Ducks Unlimited models. They are nice rifles, NOT instant collectables, but nicely done. Around $200-$225 for Excellent condition. Box, book, accessories a plus.

That IS the original stock as it came from Marlin. Limited production time, fairly high number of guns made.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
c3shooter said:
Marlin did several different Ducks Unlimited models. They are nice rifles, NOT instant collectables, but nicely done. Around $200-$225 for Excellent condition. Box, book, accessories a plus.

That IS the original stock as it came from Marlin. Limited production time, fairly high number of guns made.
Thanks for the info c3

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Are you planning on selling the rifle or were you just curious about the value?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts