Firearms Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

I am a NATIVE BORN TEXAN, and raised up in what's now called North Dallas. But way back then, it was out in the woods... we had horses, cattle, snakes, and farm land as far as the eye could see. Everyone had guns, even us youngsters. I got married and moved to Bedford TX in the late 80's. Bedford is located right between Dallas & Fort Worth. I have my CHL and a multi-gun owner, as all genuine Texans are!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Welcome from a NATIVE BORN NEW YORKER living the American dream in the Empire State (where Hillary Clinton is the Emporess). Actually I live in upstate NY where we still have horses, cattle, snakes, farm land, and guns.
That is until after election day!

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here. It's a good place.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Mark

Welcome from middle tenn., I just joined not long ago myself and am enjoying the time I have spent already. Just being able to talk about guns and try and find out info on them is a great thing. Hope that you enjoy your stay. R.Lowe357

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from a NATIVE BORN NEW YORKER living the American dream in the Empire State (where Hillary Clinton is the Emporess). Actually I live in upstate NY where we still have horses, cattle, snakes, farm land, and guns.
That is until after election day!
I hear you! I'm getting that gut feeling I had when Carter was running...

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I hear you! I'm getting that gut feeling I had when Carter was running...

LOL - I know the feeling well...one of desperation, depression, and anger - we lived through 8 years of that sh!t with Clinton also, and I'm DEFINATELY not looking forward to it again...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts