March Gun shows Illinois

Discussion in 'Gun Shows' started by Edward14, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Edward14

Edward14 New Member

:D-To All-
    Mar.10-11 at ECA Inc.(Belle-Clair Fairgrounds) in Belleview, IL..Mar.24-25 ECA Inc.(The Pavilion) in Marion, IL.. And Mar.25 at McHenry County Gun Show(McHenry County Fairgrounds)in Lakemoor, IL..
    :cool:-Edward14-

2. Irishgiant215

Irishgiant215 New Member

How is the Mchenry county gun show? If possible I might check it out.

3. earl1412

earl1412 New Member

Hi Edward, I used to live in McHenry County, and don't remember the county fair grounds being in Lakemoor, the grounds were in Woodstock. It's been a long time ago now, but when did they move it?
    earl1412

4. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

damn...once again, no love for East Central Illinois. Douglas/Champaign/Piatt county anyone?

5. Buckethead47

Buckethead47 New Member

I'm going to check out the mechenry gun show for sure.

6. Edward14

Edward14 New Member

McHenry Gun Show

-To All-
    The Mchenry County Gun show is held once a month at
    The Holiday Inn
    800 S. Route 31, Crystal Lake IL.
    from 8am-1pm $5.00 door charge

7. Edward14

Edward14 New Member

Basic Gun show

There was 20 dealers and everything from .22's to AK-47,AR-15's and everything between also a Whole lot of Ammo for GREAT prices.

8. coastguardgunnersmate

coastguardgunnersmate New Member

I'll be at the belleville gun show next weekend for sure.

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I just might make it to the McHenry show. I've never been to a gun show before. And I even have that weekend off work.

10. coastguardgunnersmate

coastguardgunnersmate New Member

I'll be at the belleville gun show tomorrow morning at about 1000 for a few hours.

11. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

24-25 is a gun show in Princeton. They run it 4 times per year. Usually 70-80 dealers. Several hundred tables.

The following weekend Chillicothe Sportsmans Club is hosting their semi-annual show. Maybe 25 dealers.

12. winds-of-change

Would anyone possibly like to meet me at the McHenry gun show? I don't know what I'm looking at most of the time and would like a little guidance at the show. Another chance to learn a thing or two..........or six.

13. NvRbanArms

NvRbanArms New Member

I was actually thinking about going too. I also have that weekend off so far. But things could change within a week. It would also be my first gumshoe too. I have to go to one soon. But scared I'm gonna leave with something that I'm gonna have to try n hide from the wife.......

14. NvRbanArms

NvRbanArms New Member

^gun show^. Correction. LoL

15. winds-of-change

Well, I don't have a spouse I have to hide anything from. What holds me back is lack of $$. :(

16. krisko09

krisko09 New Member

I grew up in edgar, worked in douglas and now live in champaign lol. If you hear of anything let me know. And also if you need a good LGS in champaign let me know. I can get you hooked up with a small family owned one that not many people know about. Good prices.

Sent from my DROID Pro using FirearmsTalk

17. Roth

Roth New Member

no love around effingham county either...

O well we have little gun shows in effingham county around 4 times a year. but there nothing special.