Many ar parts cheap at Red-x

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by eltoro, Jan 4, 2013.

1. eltoro

eltoro New Member

I just ordered some ar uppers to have to swap my uppers with the prices are good I didn't order any BCG because they are back ordered but many other parts show as in stock. I ordered 2 pistol uppers for $290 each not to bad considering what others are charging now ;)

Well I let you all know of quality when the items arrive some day lol :cool:

http://shop.redxarms.com/main.sc

2. jpfiester

jpfiester New Member

Anyone use these and have experience? Price looks good but how is the quality?

3. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Free sgipping TO the United States!?

4. 70cuda383

70cuda383 New Member

I'm sure they are located within the US if I understand the tone of your question.

they have a non-toll free, US number:

320-424-1362

number puts them in Minnesota

5. eltoro

eltoro New Member

iv'e come to a conclusion most all ar parts are same junk and with times like they are at moment get what you can if cheap because soon it may be super hard to get ahold of !

6. Quentin

Quentin New Member

No doubt there's junk out there but quality is available if you do your homework. It's harder now of course but it's never a good time to buy trash parts. Bottom line, AR parts are not all the same.

7. eltoro

eltoro New Member

True Q but at moment as you stated the good stuff is not around or high $ ! I saw a guy at range yesterday testing his $2500 S&W bare ar I almost LOL at him but zipped my lips and said hm that was kinda high and his defense it's a S&W LMAO

8. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

That was the point of my question, indeed. If they don't say they are in the US and say shipping TO the US is free, well, I'll presume they're not here and not do business with them.

9. Agent_H

Agent_H New Member

I think your take on that was respectful. If some sort of ban goes through then he should feel good about his purchase. If a ban doesn't go through then he will be uptight with his purchase if prices fall. I have seen posts about people who "should have been prepared before and deserve what they get". That is a lot of money for that rifle though...

10. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

Do not order anything from them. They don't let you know that there stock is all and back order until you ask them.

11. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Rguns = RedX = Blackthorne = buyer beware.

12. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

Ya I guess I knew something was wrong as soon hit the send button. I had a funny feeling after I placed the order. Then they increased the price on their bcgs

13. bradford027

bradford027 New Member

My buddy ordered his upper from them. Its very nice for the money especially. I know he has no complaints. I ordered 1000 rds of green tip for $420 . Shipping was fast. Just because they are relatively new doesnt mean they are junk. Im sure their overhead is much lower than some of the big boys so the prices reflect that. I was debating ordering an upper from them but went a different route. I called and spoke to the owner and he was very friendly and more than helpful. I would in no way compare them to Blackthorn, Hesse etc. These are my experiences with Redx , hope it helps.

14. eltoro

eltoro New Member

It's been one month now officially since I ordered from red-x and still no parts in from them. I did get a reply to my email from them the said "It hasn't been a month and order times are on our homepage" that was all they wrote on reply not a ty or soon or approximate date.

I hope the parts are good . And Rguns I canceled my order with them and will never own or order or endorse them again they are pure scum and beyond rude and lie allot !