Firearms Talk banner

261 - 263 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Most people have the sense to sanitise their hands after shopping etc, and not touch their eyes and mouth. Or people can do nothing, their choice.

Wash your hands often
  • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
  • It’s especially important to wash:
    • Before eating or preparing food
    • Before touching your face
    • After using the restroom
    • After leaving a public place
    • After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
    • After handling your mask.
Fine after shopping.... What about before ya shop? the second ya grab hold of shopping cart? So many things.... I for one NOT living in a buble when only one mistake or flaw can give me COVID 19...You can do all ya want protection.., then make one tiny mistake and get it...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Its all about doing things the minimise your risk, there are no guarantees.
Yea it sucks... I wear a mask in stores... For consideration to others...

Reactions: manta

·
Banned
5,552 Posts
So if you cough a mask can't stop large partials of snot etc being projected, that could have virus partials attached to it o_O
Yep.
But it wont stop a couple thousand smaller particles of saliva etc accompanying that cough also.

Which are carrying many many times the amount of anything large enough for a mask to stop.
Retelling the same old fallacy pulled out of thin air by paid health : experts" doesnt change the fact its a bare faced lie

261 - 263 of 263 Posts