Fine after shopping.... What about before ya shop? the second ya grab hold of shopping cart? So many things.... I for one NOT living in a buble when only one mistake or flaw can give me COVID 19...You can do all ya want protection.., then make one tiny mistake and get it...Most people have the sense to sanitise their hands after shopping etc, and not touch their eyes and mouth. Or people can do nothing, their choice.
Wash your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- It’s especially important to wash:
- Before eating or preparing food
- Before touching your face
- After using the restroom
- After leaving a public place
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After handling your mask.