Firearms Talk banner

241 - 260 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
I do. I have spoken out about this total over reaction which is worse than the virus and helped all of those in my circle to deal with it. The guberment needs to BACK OFF and get out of our lives and allow THE PEOLE to deal with this.
Yea, lets the people deal with this:rolleyes: The people in the hospitals are dealing with it, and the people that lost there loved ones are dealing with it, and the people that lost there jobs are dealing with it. How are you dealing with it Jim? I bet it hasn't effected you in the least, except give you a reason to complain.

·
Registered
465 Posts
And pretty strange that one year ago if anyone walked in a store with a mask and sunglasses on... Security would be called LOL... Yet here we are like China streets, Pretty strange days...

·
Premium Member
7,527 Posts
Do you need some more Kool aide or do you have a good supply????:rolleyes: The governor's of the states are the ones who are to blame for the over reaction and shut downs. You must be one of those who received (and believed) all that lies and misinformation about this virus, at least that would appear to be the case according to your posts here..:confused:
What lies and misinformation ? people believed Trumps lies regarding the virus did you.

President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

·
Premium Member
6,329 Posts
The cloth masks we are wearing are to protect others, not ourselves if we should have COVID and not know it yet. You can take it off any way you want. Anyway, if others don’t know how to take a mask off without contaminating themselves, that’s THEIR problem.
sorry Windy,

Most masks DO NOT "protect" others. Virus passes right through or around most non medical masks. A lie repeated often enough is believed to be truth.

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
This gets so tiresome with the constant “ Trump lied “ crap. Anthony Fauchi repeatedly lied, Governers of states repeatedly lied. My Governor along with the Governers of NY and NJ sent COVID positive patients back to nursing homes and then tried to blame it on the CDC and Trump.

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Everyone who calls the US handling of this pandemic a disaster ought to look around the world see what’s going on. I’m pretty much going to give Trump a C+ for his leadership during this crisis. Some of our Governors have failed us and ruined our economy so they have failing grades.

·
Premium Member
7,527 Posts
This gets so tiresome with the constant “ Trump lied “ crap. Anthony Fauchi repeatedly lied, Governers of states repeatedly lied. My Governor along with the Governers of NY and NJ sent COVID positive patients back to nursing homes and then tried to blame it on the CDC and Trump.
Its not crap if he did lie, which he did. And was stupid enough to do over the phone to a reporter, a reporter wouldn't record a convercassion would he o_O

·
Premium Member
7,527 Posts
sorry Windy,

Most masks DO NOT "protect" others. Virus passes right through or around most non medical masks. A lie repeated often enough is believed to be truth.
They will not stop virus's, but they can stop larger partials that virus's can be attached to that come out when people speak cough etc. No one said they are the answer to the spread of CV19, but along with other measures they can help.

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Good grief Manta every single one of our public officials lied to us during this crisis yet it’s only about Trump. He is now gone so take a deep breath and watch how the new and improved administration handles the situation. I feel safer already.

·
Banned
5,552 Posts
They will not stop virus's, but they can stop larger partials that virus's can be attached to that come out when people speak cough etc. No one said they are the answer to the spread of CV19, but along with other measures they can help.
Actually in reality no they do not.
May as well be trying to stop a gnat with a barb wire fence.
But by all means if it comforts folks wear one.

·
Premium Member
7,527 Posts
Actually in reality no they do not.
May as well be trying to stop a gnat with a barb wire fence.
But by all means if it comforts folks wear one.
So if you cough a mask can't stop large partials of snot etc being projected, that could have virus partials attached to it o_O

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
We will be required to wear masks while driving on interstate highways. Why?

·
Registered
465 Posts
And pretty strange that one year ago if anyone walked in a store with a mask and sunglasses on... Security would be called LOL... Yet here we are like China streets, Pretty strange days...
We will be required to wear masks while driving on interstate highways. Why?
Pretty crazy now days, People who have no covid, have sinus infections, colds, flu, pimples etc LOL from wearing dirty air filtered mask...

Reactions: Notrighty

·
Registered
465 Posts
A mask can help, but then ya go in store handling shopping carts, items etc... rub your eye, nose etc... LOL.. Bring items home handled by others etc... Should I just wear a space enclosed outfit LOL

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I stopped by my favorite restaurant for take out food today. the cook said the employees were taking turns working without pay some days, to help keep it running. it makes more sense to do that than to shut the place down while the lease is in play. I go there 2 times a week - down from 14 times a week - and every time I am surprised that it's open.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Covid shopping.... Covid been around for 20 years plus... 19 is just the new strain...
  • 229E (alpha)
  • NL63 (alpha)
  • OC43 (beta)
  • HKU1 (beta.
  • MERS-CoV, a beta virus that causes Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS)
  • SARS-CoV, a beta virus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)
  • SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19.
26655142-8173829-image-a-1_1585695654825.jpg
26655134-8173829-image-m-8_1585695832852.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,527 Posts
A mask can help, but then ya go in store handling shopping carts, items etc... rub your eye, nose etc... LOL.. Bring items home handled by others etc... Should I just wear a space enclosed outfit LOL
Most people have the sense to sanitise their hands after shopping etc, and not touch their eyes and mouth. Or people can do nothing, their choice.

Wash your hands often
  • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
  • It’s especially important to wash:
    • Before eating or preparing food
    • Before touching your face
    • After using the restroom
    • After leaving a public place
    • After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
    • After handling your mask.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Most people have the sense to sanitise their hands after shopping etc, and not touch their eyes and mouth. Or people can do nothing, their choice.

Wash your hands often
  • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
  • It’s especially important to wash:
    • Before eating or preparing food
    • Before touching your face
    • After using the restroom
    • After leaving a public place
    • After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
    • After handling your mask.
Yea we all know that.... How long is virus effective on packages at your door step delivered? Is it like Rabies that dies off etc.... Ya spray package before ya pick it up? etc... Does cold outside or warm outside effect virus on package? etc... Mail in your mailbox handled by others... Amazon deliveries etc...

·
Premium Member
7,527 Posts
Yea we all know that.... How long is virus effective on packages at your door step delivered? Is it like Rabies that dies off etc.... Ya spray package before ya pick it up? etc... Does cold outside or warm outside effect virus on package? etc... Mail in your mailbox handled by others... Amazon deliveries etc...
Its all about doing things the minimise your risk, there are no guarantees.

241 - 260 of 263 Posts