Manage your firearm collection AND get a free NRA membership!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by Wolfrage, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Wolfrage

Wolfrage Vendor

Yesterday my NRA Life membership packet came in the mail a couple days agi and I was thinking of other ways I can help promote and support our 2a rights. I'm proud that I've motivated other retailers and developers to donate a portion of their proceeds to different organizations like the NRA, the CMP, and the Wounded Warrior Project, but there's always more we can do. Then I realized that I'm an official NRA recruiter -- duh! So, how about free memberships with the purchase of the Full registration of MyGunDB?

I'm giving away 5 memberships to the NRA (which yes, can be renewals if you are already a member) with purchase of the full registration for MyGunDB!

If you are interested, reply and I'll contact you to get the info needed for the memberships!

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Interested. Need more info. Claiming a tentative reservation.

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Just purchased and downloaded the program. It's easy to use and beautifully set up. Great buy at a great price and unbeatable with bonus nra membership.

4. gunnovice09

gunnovice09 New Member

What is the program

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  5. Wolfrage

Wolfrage Vendor

MyGunDB is a firearm inventory system I developed that offers many features to help maintain your collection digitally by meeting ATF digital boundbook requirements. It runs on Windows, OS X, or Linux.

Whether you are an enthusiast, a C&R collector like myself or you are an FFL with a large inventory, MyGunDB will help keep your information safe and secure, and, just as important, organized.

You can use MGDB free for up to 10 firearms.

6. crs9

crs9 New Member

I'd like to take up your offer, please. I just purchased the full registration, ticket #827.

Thanks

7. Wolfrage

Wolfrage Vendor

PM me your name, email, phone, address and NRA membership if this is a renewal and I'll get you the membership later on today when I get a break (I'm actually at work)

8. gatorglenn

gatorglenn New Member

Hi,

I am very interested in your gun database program. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Glenn

9. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Just got my nra card etc. In the mail. Thanks again.