Man survives being shot 21 times

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by rocshaman, Sep 8, 2012.

1. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

2. downsouth

downsouth New Member

A policeman shot in the chest by another officer?

3. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

There must have been slugs flying everywhere... :eek:

4. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Ain't that strange ... not the survival of 26 bullets ... but this happening (AGAIN) in anti-gun campaigner mayor Bloomberg's backyard. Are we to expect another soon? :confused:

5. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

WTF? Did the NYPD learn to shoot at the Stevie Wonder school of firearms?

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

7. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Bloomberg needs to ban cops from carrying guns they aren't proficient in using. He likes to ban stuff, so it seems like a solution that fits his profile.

8. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Clear example of how important proficiency with your firearm is. Shot placement is as important as which caliber or bullet type you use.

9. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

That is not what I read.

10. downsouth

downsouth New Member

" A policeman shot in the chest by one if his colleagues"

I took it that a policemans colleague would be another policeman.

11. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Oh, one round. I thought you menat the guy shot multiple times. Nevermind.

12. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Would not one shot to the chest by your fellow officer piss you off, just a bit?

I believe that would qualify as an awe sh!t.

13. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Wtf?
    Police initially claimed Mr Alvarez shot dead Mr Soto before training his weapon at officers. But medical examiner spokeswoman Ellen Borakove said on Monday Mr Soto was hit five times and died from a wound to the torso that pierced his organs. Ms Borakove said a single bullet was recovered from Soto's body, with police saying it was consistent with bullets that came from the officers' guns.
    Does this not indicate that they intentionally shot the victim of the shooting and the shooter and then tried to frame the victim?

14. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

I had no idea one could be shot 21 times could survive no matter where they were shot.. :eek:

That really must have ........ hurt.

15. Rarity

Rarity New Member

Good, I am pleased to witness the rawness of the NYPD being explained to you all. Now you all know the NYPD isn't the finest there is..

16. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

This is going to be a tough one for the DA and an even tougher one for the NYPD :mad:

pretty soon folks from the neighborhood are going to start speaking out about what happend and pretty soon their version of events are not going to jive with the NYPD's version of events :cool:

Bloomberg and Kelly ... both need to be shown the door ASAP :cool:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Haaaaaaavvvvvvvvveeeeeeee You seen Robo??

One round to the chest is going to do two things.:eek:

1) Get his attention - Which is NOT what you want. Trust me.

2) Slow his progress in choke slamming you through the concrete and ripping your arms off while he cuffs you, by approximately 7% of his normal ability. Which is NOT what you want. Trust me. :eek:

When Robo gets "pissed" - map makers sharpen their pencils and start redrawing national boundaries. :cool:

18. MrShotty

MrShotty New Member

I find it odd that yet another shooting consists of police hitting anything other than the original target. Pretty sad.

19. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

HUh. :confused:

See. This doesn't surprise me, at all.

Being a cop is like a lot of jobs. It has positions of power and it has personal freedom. The whole "nightstick/gun/mace/taser" thing is just an added "tool" in the company kit.

Some cops have a military background. Some have a calling.

Some do it to get a leg up on the job market when it comes to political or "the law" arena.

Most cops DO NOT shoot as many rounds downrange and many of our members here.

Owning a gun, and LOVING your gun, are like the Montague's and the Capulet's. :rolleyes: