Man suing gun range for Ladies Day discrimination

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by rocshaman, Aug 23, 2012.

1. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  2. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

That guy is an idiot!! Did you ever see any lady sue the Golf course(I think Augusta) for finally letting a lady member in after 80-90 years? It's $15 dollars go cry somewhere else.

3. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

The guy is a scum bag of the first degree, people who sue for such trivial things are pathetic. The range was doing nothing more than trying get more women involved in shooting. This guy is trying to hit the ghetto lottery, I hope the judge throws out the case and makes him pay court costs.

4. bkt

bkt New Member

Wrong. In principle if it's a private range and the owners can do what they want. What the law says may be a different matter.

5. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

What the guy shiuld have done was shut his mouth, shot his gun and enjoyed the view. These frivolous, idiotic lawsuits are completely out of hand.

6. jasrrt

jasrrt New Member

The guy is wrong. It's a one day promo by a business. It's made to bring more women to the range to get them interested enough to come back on paying days. Think he's just looking for a check.

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Simply put I'm pretty sure the lawyer costs more than $15. First sign its a frivolous suit.

8. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

The point of such promotions is to encourage women to become more active in the shooting sports. This guy is a douche. If anyone knows him, please tell him so, from me.

9. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

+1
    Tell him for me too.

10. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

Screw that guy. He is an azzhole looking for a quick buck.

11. levelcross

levelcross New Member

Does that mean that Ladies Night at the local watering hole is next :eek: Or the range that restricts certain types of ammo or rifles?

This guy is an A&&HAT, who in their right mind would try to stop someone who is trying to get women involved in shooting and self defense? I hope every range around bans him from membership.

12. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Cha Ching !!!!!! Someone looking for a free ride . Sounds like he should move to the Chitcago area ;)

13. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Confucius say, 'Never sue place where many armed people spend free time.'

14. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Are you saying I should retract the lawsuit:D

15. tacticalfun

tacticalfun Active Member

The range dpesnr bother me. But other things do. Like the ladies drink for free crap.

16. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Any number of promotions are "discriminatory." The word has been given bad connotations in recent years. Many people and businesses discriminate every day. Bars won't serve you if your under 21. The military won't take people physically unable to do the job. Blind people aren't supposed to get drivers licenses :rolleyes:. The sign that says "No shirt, No Shoes, No Service," discriminates against the clothing challenged. How about the sign at the carnival that says "You Must Be This high to ride?" discriminates against short people and children. Anytime people are held to a standard, discrimination is occurring.
    I guess his next challenge will be to sue every restaurant, that gives out discounts to veterans on Veteran's Day. Maybe he will sue Disney next time they have Gay Day (or whatever they call it) or Warm & Fuzzy Muslim Day. I know, he can sue NAMBLA, because they exclude women and girls. How about suing the New Black Panther Party, they don't allow whites. If one want's to head down this road, it will never end
    Discrimination - Just because you're a douche doesn't make it unlawful.

17. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

How do they even arrive at that dollar amount? If I were the judge and found that he was legally discriminated against, I would have him reimbursed his $15. That's it.