Man Stabs Another Man With Pork Chop Bone

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by sculker, Jan 4, 2008.

1. sculker

sculker New Member

:eek:
    NBC NEWS REPORT

ARDMORE -- An Oklahoma man was arrested after police say he stabbed another man in the neck with a pork chop bone during a food fight.

Police in Ardmore, Oklahoma responded to call of a fight outside a local business New Year's day. When they arrived, they found the victim covered in blood with a puncture wound to his neck.

Police arrested the suspect, 38-year-old Tony Willis a few block from the crime scene. According to authorities, Willis had blood on his clothes and they found the bone used in the attack.

The victim was treated at a local hospital and released

LET`S BAN PORKCHOPS. CALL HILLERY, MABE SHE CAN SAVE HER CAM PAIN:D

2. Duck

Duck New Member

Hide the turkey legs!

3. Righteous

Righteous New Member

was it a assault bone?

4. MarkoPo

MarkoPo New Member

So Willis commited a bona fide crime?

5. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

:rolleyes: Groan.
    Pretty funny though.
    :D

6. PaPow

PaPow Member

Wow, he used a pork chop bone...??? At least John Wick used a pencil...lol

7. 762

762 Member

dude did the same thing in law abiding citizen, but it was from a t-bone

8. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Rise zombie thread, rise.....

9. PaPow

PaPow Member

LOL... sorry, i was bored this morning, and i just couldnt leave this one alone :D

10. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Actually, the story is pretty funny. And I now live near Ardmore, OK. Thanks for the warning. When I go out to eat I will not order bone in pork chops nor will I sit near anyone who is eating a bone in pork chop.

11. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

I investigated a homicide (many years ago) where two roommates got into a fight and one struck the other one with a deer 'shed' antler and killed him! Strange think happen in the real world. ;)

12. Rex in OTZ

Rex in OTZ Well-Known Member

An old acquaintance lost his long time companion due to the dog ingesting a pork bone.

Those little bone shards are hard on the innards.

Attached Files:

13. CaptMidnight

CaptMidnight New Member Supporter

14. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I saw this on Law Abiding Citizen

15. Dakota1

Dakota1 Active Member

And what a mess it made!! On both the victim and Gerard Butler.

Just remembered a similar "Rifleman" episode. A couple of former army buddies of Lucas McCain blamed him for being captured & sent to an enemy prison, so (for revenge) they kidnapped him & put him in a homemade cage & fed him scraps. McCain found a T-Bone in the scraps & started sharpening it on a rock & used it to kill his captors.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  16. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

:puk:Wow , what a "boner kill" .....?:confused:

17. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Tactical bone.. I love it

Just goes to show, we are surrounded by effective weapons if we keep our eyes and mind open.

18. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

and I for one can't blame you on that one. Some stories are just too good to resist.

guess you could say he got the bone. ;)

might not want to sit next to two redneck brothers either Winds. I watched one night, years ago, as one got in the face of the other, and started poking him in the chest. The pokee, informed the poker, "If you do that one more time, I'm biting that f#@%in' finger off!"

One more poke along with "oh no you won....." and he did. Right index finger, right at the second joint.

And that's when the fight started. I managed to get the finger off the floor without getting hit or kicked, and got some ice and a clean bar rag, and sat on the sidelines as the other bartender called LE. One spent a week in the hospital (getting bit by a person requires some serious antibiotics folks, and if it led to an amputation, it counts as a serious injury), the other got 15 days in jail for the assault.

This was back in 1996, and shockingly, they have managed to make it another 21 years without killing each other.

As it was right at the joint, the finger couldn't be saved at the time.

So, did he get the "point", or was it "points"?

Nad a guy come into the ER one night while I was living in NY. I had to take the daughter down for what turned out to be Strep throat, and as we were sitting there, the radio announced one of the local VFDs in route with a motorcycle crash victim. As I knew the staff there, and had volunteered in the past, I asked what his injuries were when he came in.

It turns out het hit a deer going about 45 MPH, and had a 4 inch section of antler stuck in his chest, from snapping one of the points off as he hit and flew past said buck. The deer was dead at the scene, the bike was totaled, and the rider was in a full face helmet, and full leathers on a cool night, and still managed to roll with the piece sticking out of him.

As luck would have it, he crashed right in front of the 1st Assistant fire chief's house, less than a block up the road from the station. he and his wife walked out, saw the crash, and he tended to the rider, as she went to get the ambulance.

I found out 2 weeks larter while out with a friend from the ER for coffee, that the guy did make it. Somehow, all the antler went into was body cavity, missing his right lung by les than the thickness of a piece of notebook paper. Even as he rolled to lessen the road rash he wound up with, it didn't get any internal organs, just broke a rib. They put a drain tube in him, and shipped him up to ECMC in Buffalo for further treatment.

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

Lost one of my beagles in high school that way. The x rays showed a torn esaphogus, so I had to make the choice to put him down.

19. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

One 'point' was all he got, but it was in his temple!!!!

20. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Pork bone knives would be very effective against Muslims.