Man Shotguns Intruder

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by PanBaccha, Aug 18, 2011.

1. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Would you put the shotgun down?
    Hell no!
    :rolleyes:

[ame=http://youtu.be/n1FLXLXCdgo]Man Blasts Home Intruder With Shotgun - YouTube[/ame]

2. knfxda

knfxda New Member

Here's another one for the good guys!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR7phWKI5OY&feature=related]A Woman kills home intruder, 911 tapes show.flv - YouTube[/ame]

3. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

HOOAH! :cool:

Now the real query is...what was the load in both shootings?

Birdshot or Buckshot? ;)

4. 40calcliffy

40calcliffy New Member

About time someone showed the good side of what the 2nd amendment stands for. God bless America and God bless the 2nd amendment.

5. MGH

MGH New Member

Good question.:cool:

Just from the little we have the first intruder was still moving and the second one, the woman said he was dead also instantly after she shot.

I wonder if they were different loads or maybe the woman from the second video was just a better shot. :)

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I think the reason the dispatcher asked him to put the gun down is the police probably don't want to arrive on a scene with an adrenaline, anxious and excited homeowner wielding a gun. As the homeowner, I would have held on to the gun until I heard the police in the driveway. At least that's what I would hope I would do. In such a high stress situation, who knows?

7. 40calcliffy

40calcliffy New Member

Hope they were slugs. Shot won't kill ya instantly like slugs will.

8. fisher79

fisher79 New Member

What is wrong with people now days? You go putting boots to a strangers door you should be expecting to get shot hell I live in Texas even kids got guns around here!

9. knfxda

knfxda New Member

Contrast the 2 above with this one (Warning: this one is a little psychologically disturbing - nothing graphic, though):

911 Caller Without Gun in Home Invasion - YouTube

If that doesn't seal the deal with someone not sure about whether or not to have a gun, I don't know what will.

10. alderoth

alderoth New Member

Im glad the family was able to protect themslves but it saddens me to hear of a veteran who needed mental help was taken out like this. Call me sentimental but y'all should watch home of the brave. Im a veteran and it tears me up. Hope he's better where ever he is.

11. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

I don't know that he was a veteran.
    The news media did not say one way or another.
    Although he was asking incoherently what date it was
    and about Vietnam, he is far too young looking to have
    been in that war 40 years ago to this incident.

12. 40calcliffy

40calcliffy New Member

That he was a vet is immaterial, he was a crazy ass fool trying to break into a house and cause all sorts of hell for the homeowners. He got what he deserved! If the homeowner didn't do it, the cops might of.

13. alderoth

alderoth New Member

Again im glad they are safe and I hope that gentleman is resting in peace finally. Anyone who takes pleasure in another human beings death has either never killed a human before or is a deranged psychopath that shouldn't have a weapon in the first place. Its all fun and guns till the reality hits. That's all im saying. God speed to the husband and wife and to the gentleman that is no longer with us.

"Our country, not ourselves."