Man shoots TV after watching Bristol Palin Dance on Dancing With The Stars

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by younggunner70, Nov 18, 2010.

1. younggunner70

younggunner70 New Member

Man shot his own tv with a shotgun after he watched Bristol Palin Dance on Dancing With The Stars. The man was outraged that she moved on to the finals. He said the reason why she moved on to the finals is because Governor Palin supporters Voted for her to move on. He found his gun that was hidin from him by his wife or some sort of family member. And shot his TV. The police were called and had a stand of for 15 hours. This man was mentally ill!

2. freefall

freefall New Member

I voiced this in another thread on same subject. This is why liberals want to ban guns. They know they can't be trusted with them so think no one else can be. This is the root of hoplophobia.

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Is she really that bad of a dancer?

4. Neophyte1

Neophyte1 New Member

Young Woman

I am not a judge of quality dancing stuff;

the man shooting his tv; is hilarious;:) {tickled with spelling}

Bristol is an attrative young lady; who/whom has been placed in the lime-light as a ''lark''
    There is a certain appeal to her charm, charisma, my having watched her a couple of times. She is definitly out of her league; with all the actors, actress, footballers, comedy. i.e. professional; (what-ever ''professional'' is)

My hopes! Bristol; isn't made into ''butt jokes''; to her mother. She is a child, still learning how to walk, and now, with child.

5. hogrider

hogrider New Member

Well I think the guy is just an idiot. Giving a bad name to anyone with a gun. Just my opinion though.

6. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

The case could be made that anyone watching that show is mentally ill. :eek: