Man Pulls Gun on Attacker in Pine Bluff Walmart

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by Bigcountry02, May 17, 2013.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Another CCW in action.

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext?nxd_id=663872

After originally resisting arrest, Harris was detained and taken to the Jefferson County Jail, where he was charged with third-degree battery, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

2. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Good Thing He Didn't FIRE...

The attacker looked like he "Could have been Obama's Baby Daddy"! :D

Tack

3. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Crazy bastard.

In all the commotion I woulda grabbed a few boxes of ammo. Oh, I forgot, there isn't any.

4. MagCommander

MagCommander New Member

Yet another example of why we should be carrying whenever legally possible. Usually I am surprised by the amount of the total bill when I'm checking out with my wife at Walmart, not a right hook...

5. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Omit "legally" from the comment above and I can agree 100%. ;)

6. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Agreed. Unless there are armed guards and a metal detector at every entrance, I am carrying. Concealed means concealed. Having to stand before a judge is far better than having to stand by, or lay in, a casket.

7. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

I know it sounds silly to say coming from a New Yorker but the reason I dont have to CCW is because so many people around here do! a few of the Diners My Wife and I eat at are like NRA conventions every day; oddly enough, 2 out of three have Police Departments within 200' of them to boot, the third is a Redneck, NASCAR, Hunters bar that serves bfast Saturday and Sunday cheap and 75% of the patrons are bulging at the hip!

If someone provides ample security, I dont feel uncomfortable that the patrons cant be armed but if they put the sign up without Security in place, Im not going in. The only place I choose to go that is "gun free" is the University I work in, I cant fix that but its a tiny rural one surrounded by lots and lots of guns that can be onsite in seconds! The local LEO's stay close and is well armed, last year a freak tried to kill himself in his car on the lower campus and there were 20 State Troopers, 15 Sheriffs and the Village police surrounded him in 5 minutes flat.

Mostly were pretty well armed even if Andy thinks we shouldnt be!

Last edited: May 26, 2013
  8. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Hi Webley,

If I could not carry a handgun, I would have some other forms of protection on me. I do love the stories of people trying to rob a local police hangout. Funny.

9. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

The judge should have his a$$ kicked.

10. -06

-06 New Member

Some of us "gun nuts" were standing around Sat. when a "Bostonian" accented gentleman stated emphatically that he did not even own a gun. One of the fellows asked him how he had lived so long and if he loved his family. Ticked the guy off and he stomped away---the rest of us just chuckled at the idiot.

11. HankStone

HankStone New Member

That does it I must be psychic,I knew the description of the perpetrator before I clicked the link,or seen his mug shot!

Last edited: May 26, 2013
  12. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

People like that guy should have to pay higher local taxes to cover their "police protection".