Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
So someone received a TV instead of a rifle?
Or is it like a domino chain and a whole line of people received someone else's item?

Q) What does it mean when you see a doctor with a thermometer behind his ear?

A) It means someone has a pencil up their butt.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Saw the headline this am when I got on the computer, but didn't read the whole story. How many places sell both guns & TVs on the 'net? Are we sure this isn't another version of the 'Fast & Furious' gun walking scheme that was concocted to give support for more gun control? Call me a conspiracy idiot, but I wouldn't put it past any of them that are trying to mess with ammo sales on line & close gun sales "loop holes".

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
And the guy calls the police, what a @#%&tard.

He must have really needed that TV

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
He had the info to the shop in PA he should have called them and said, hey I'll trade ya!

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
This should have been posted in the "Dumbazz of the day thread"! :eek:

what an idiot :cool:

·
Banned
278 Posts
The sad thing is Eric Holder would want this man arrested.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KeysKelly said:
The sad thing is Eric Holder would want this man arrested.
So would the dc mayor. Somebody posted that he was squalking about a billboard advertising gun safety courses....really?

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
NOT something I would report.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
downsouth said:
So would the dc mayor. Somebody posted that he was squalking about a billboard advertising gun safety courses....really?
People like this need proper ventilation

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
trip286 said:
NOT something I would report.
Yes trip, it would be a different kind of shoot,shovel and shut up, especially if I lived in dc. I would have to shoot that thing then bury it and shut up about it.

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
And the guy calls the police, what a @#%&tard.

He must have really needed that TV
He's a resident of DC...probably thought his hands would melt if he touched the EVIL thing! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Tackleberry1 said:
He's a resident of DC...probably thought his hands would melt if he touched the EVIL thing! :rolleyes:
Ya, im surprised he even opened the box :)

·
Premium Member
12,070 Posts
All jokes aside, if it didn't show up where it was supposed to wouldn't it be reported stolen? Not something I wanna be in possession of. Of course the guys at the gun shop are saying wow! A free tv!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts