Man liberals really are stupid.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Jul 12, 2010.

1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

In 1969 or 1970, the bleeding heart liberals in Minnesota decided that deer hunting was disgusting so the was not a season that year. By mid-winter, deer were coming down to the twin cities in search of food. They were everywhere and dying of starvation and getting hit by cars. Don't think they ever canceled hunting season again. Now I'm not a hunter; however, I respect those that do...

2. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

3. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Every time I see something like this I think I'll never see stupid like this again. I mean..Don't Hollyweird have to write this kind of stupid? No, this brand of stupid is grown in the wild. The heard is not thinning fast enough naturally Maybe a lib season?

4. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

This post (and all similar posts) is as ignorant as can be.

I am not a Democrat or Republican but nowhere there did it say from whom it came from (which group). Or did I miss it? Is it possible to come from a conservative vegetarian??? Or just a plain moron maybe (Republican, Democrat, or independent)?

Generalizing just to fit your own belief is bad. Too bad since I respect your opinion so much when it comes to guns.

5. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Tofu???

No one should eat that stuff.

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

OMG Really it was a JOKE.

7. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Conservative vegetarian? Are you freking kidding? There are about 3 people on the planet that would fit this description.

It is not necessarily generalizing, it is called logic. If A = B and B = C, then A = C. AND it was a joke! Absurdity is funny!

8. WDB

WDB New Member

Pointing out stupid to others is a responsibility and also worth a good laugh. Where would we be as a nation if we accepted every stupid thought expressed? Oh never mind I think we are there. Hows that working out for everyone?

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Orangello might be one, but he is smart enough to know that meat is not made at the store and animals were killed to provide the meat.

Have you ever tried to explain to a vegetarian how many animals and ecosystems are destroyed when a field of soy beans are harvested? They don't get it and they never will.

Damn, funny, Tango. That needs to become a T-Shirt. Send that to thoseshirts.com.

10. mcramer

mcramer New Member

well you cant fix stupid!

11. zhuk

zhuk New Member

There's vegetarian...and then there's the 'bat-sh*t crazy' militant vegetarian who calls fish "sea-kittens" etc :rolleyes:

I'd like to think I'm of that first group. Don't care to eat meat, no problem with anyone that does, therefore hunting doesn't bother me in any way and would be fine with lending a hand to exterminate feral animals.

12. Harland

Harland New Member

Eh, thats only what I'd say 1/3 of them. I am a Liberal and all for hunting and the right to bare arms. Even all for the right to carry with out a permit as long as there are decent restrictions.

13. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

That ought to get a few folks all riled up. Now where is that popcorn eatin' smilie?

14. zhuk

zhuk New Member

There ya go, robo [​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

or even

[​IMG]

15. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Bare arms or bear arms. One will get you a farmer's tan.

16. suprdave

suprdave New Member

What are DECENT RESTRICTIONS?

17. Harland

Harland New Member

In my own view decent restrictions would be if you have been convicted of something such as robbery, battery, etc... or mentally unfit (depression, hearing voices, etc...) or addicted to drugs/alcohol (would very) then no carry

18. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Pretty much exactly the restrictions applicable here, for the granting of a firearms licence to begin with. You can't even try out shooting on a heavily supervised once-off basis if you answer yes to any of these questions at the start. Oh and includes 'apprehended violence orders' or domestic orders. Even if someone else who resides in your house has one of these orders served, YOU get all your guns taken away/licence cancelled. ie watch who you live with...

19. suprdave

suprdave New Member

So, if you occasionally have a beer or if you have trouble sleeping (I was prescribed a sleep aid/anti-depressant five years ago)then you shouldn't be able to carry? Carefully consider your answer before you type...