Man Kills Wife's Lover: Gets A Pass

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by alsaqr, Jun 1, 2013.

1. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

This guy killed a man who was having sex with his wife. The jury found him not guilty. :D

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...d-of-murdering-wifes-lover-to-testify/2123822

2. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

He should have shot her. He will probably find her cheating again.

3. txpossum

txpossum New Member

Up until Texas revised it's Penal Code in the early 60's, it was a legal defense to murder if you shot another man having sex with your wife. You had to catch 'em in the act, you couldn't shot your cheat'n woman, but you could sure shoot the S.O.B. trapping in your beaver pond.

4. racer_x

racer_x New Member

Ive heard of one here as long as it did it on the court house lawn no more then once a month you could take the wife up there and use a stick smaller then your thumb you were good lol
    Not sure how true it is

5. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

for many years, that was a get out free jail card with many juries and judges.

now it's much better to divorce the skank and sue her butt for everything.

7. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

I can't get the link to work so I can't see what reason was given for not guilty verdict. PS got the link to work good defence did he have the same defence lawyers as OJ Simpson. :)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  8. trip286

trip286 New Member

Onslow county North Carolina. Stroke of noon, first Sunday of the month. No rule on stick size I think. Beatings must stop at 1201.

9. drew661

drew661 New Member

If that is his trophy wife he must not have gotten first place.

10. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

Yes a high price to pay for needing new glasses.

11. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Can't vouch for where you are at, but in West Virginia, as long as it occurs on Sunday, on the courthouse steps, and you use a stick no bigger around than the width of your thumb, it is legal. I.E. 'Rule of Thumb'.

I look at my thumb and think, "Can't do much damage with that. Perhaps it should have been rule of wrist." :D

QFT brother. QFT.

I used to live there in the 90s. I remember that law being on the books. If I remember right it also applied to your kids, not just your spouse.

LMAO!!!! That's just wrong you guys! Ugly chicks need love too, but d@mn. I wouldn't touch that with someone else's, Much less my own.

I'm sure that if he was asked, he would reply with the following: " Look man, tequila was involved."

Personally, if I was him, My first phone call upon aquital would have been to the best divorce lawyer I could afford. If she did it once,she will do it again, and next time the jury might not be so understanding. To sum up my feelings on it, Ditch the B!tch. If she cheated once, she will do it again. He'll be better off without her.

12. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Damn.........

It took a full two hours to find him not guilty, Oh wait, the jury had to plea the fifth..........Jack daniels if you please..............:eek::D;)

13. orangello

orangello New Member

Best line from the article previously linked.

14. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

While I agree with the acquittal... I do feel for the dead mans family...

Too bad adultery is not a felony... the wife could have been charged and convicted of "felony murder".

Lord knows she was a willing accessory to a crime that ended in a death.

Tack

15. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I guess at 70 a wife who's 29 years younger counts as a trophy. ;)

16. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

Now the big question. If it had been the other way around??? Wife wakes up, finds old husband on floor with younger women and they are having sex!!

What say you?

17. orangello

orangello New Member

Wouldn't happen; any man that age and "blackout drunk" on cognac would probably have trouble performing. Not to mention, a man that age "blackout drunk" on cognac would stereotypically NOT be interested in the ladies of any age. (not hatin)

Anybody else wondering if they tested wife's blood alcohol level?

18. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Good point 'Gello, I was wondering almost the same thing. Not just the wife's. I would like to know what the BAC of the guy she was doing was. What he did was very brazen, and incredibly stupid. Also, did they test her for other substances, such as anything he may have slipped into her drink?

My ex-wife's second ex husband almost got himself shot the same way, I am ex #1. I was actually opening the safe when I decided that my freedom was worth more than my pride. I will say that it was a lot of fun when I found out that he learned the hard way.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  19. rickster

rickster New Member

7point62 you beat me to it. I was going to point out the same. He is 70 and has ED. For him she's a trophy. Poor guy , I'd be frustrated too. The sad thing is that more than likely she's been doing it and will continue too. He'd better keep the lawyer on retainer and buy more ammo.

20. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Maybe she was experienced in areas that looks do not count! Just a thought! :D