Man in the mud

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by string1946, Aug 15, 2013.

1. string1946

string1946 New Member

Not sure what country they are located in. The stuck guy in the blue jacket has a lot of faith in the shovel operator and the shovel operator is obviously VERY GOOD at operating this machinery!! That backhoe operator is an "artiste ". OSHA would be messing their pants.

http://www.safeshare.tv/w/kRRyGqbZGQ

2. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

That is a good man on the sticks! :D

3. luckyj

luckyj New Member

Now that is impressive.

4. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

We've all heard stories about guys that can open a beer can with the teeth on the bucket. Up till I saw that video I though it was just an expression.

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

6. rurak

rurak New Member

Only in Poland......

7. KAPRAL-POLAND

KAPRAL-POLAND New Member

This is not in Poland.
    They don't speak Polish.
    So GFYS if you cannot hear a difference between languages and stop makeing stereotypes and "I think" if you don't know.

Some people talking what tehy know and some know what they are talking.

8. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

It's Russian. My wife understood it perfectly.

9. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I work with two amazing trackhoe operators and I was really impressed with the video.

10. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

That was pretty awesome. I know some guys who can make a Trackhoe Dance but that was masterful and a bit crazy at the same time!

Im sure Rurak didnt mean any offense Kapral, it was a damn good trick considering the size of the tool they used to dig him out so I would call it an off hand compliment. Trust me, Poles have had their share of jokes cracked about them, not a single representative immigrant population escaped that and were all pretty much Mongrels here. Im Scotch and German and between the two, a thousand jokes have been made of us, pay them no mind.

11. rurak

rurak New Member

I was just kidding and I didn't mean to offend you. I am Polish myself. My great grandparents immigrated here from Poland in the early 1900's. I make Polish jokes all the time but the truth is that most Poles I know are very skilled and take great pride in what they do. Again, I'm sorry if I offended you.

12. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Thats crazy. I have watched Firefighters lay down ladders on the cook inlet glacial silt when the tide is out to try and rescue people who go Razor Clam digging out there. If their ladders and hoses can reach the person stuck, then it is a good ending. If they are beyond that, then it is usually a bad ending.

Here is the inlet with the tide going out and the mud becoming visible.
    [​IMG]

That was a fascinating video string1946 :)

13. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I used to work with a couple of Polish electricians and they had some really good jokes. One was how many Americans does it take to change a light bulb? It take 5. One to change the bulb and 4 to write the environmental impact statement. I am 1/4 Polish, 1/4 Russian and 1/2 Sicilian which is a mix of 30 + nationalities. I call myself an American. We need to drop the Ethnic American and unite against the Politicians and power mongers that divide, control and enslave us.

14. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

That Cook inlet is extremely dangerous. The tides their are unbelievable unless you have seen them for yourself.

15. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I am 1/2 Russian and 1//2 Sicilian. :D

My kids.........a mix of very many European countries.

16. JonM

JonM Moderator

so i take it the gist of the conversation was "dig this stupid @ss out..." heh

17. rurak

rurak New Member

How did the germans invade Poland?? They marched in backwards and told them they were leaving ....... :)