Man holding boy hostage in bunker

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by lbwar15, Jan 30, 2013.

1. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

2. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

So what? Until the MSM starts to publish child drownings as front page, breaking news, I refuse to care about the children.

3. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

To do that they would have to say it was an assault pond with high cal water. They are made just to kill. My pond sure is. It's been helping me kill fish for years.

4. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Who really needs more than 7 feet of water?!!!!!!!

5. orangello

orangello New Member

I hope the kid comes out OK. I gotta say, this doesn't look good for preppers, firearms owners, or crazyassdisgruntled people.

6. vincent

vincent New Member

classic!!! :D

7. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I was going to post something to that effect. The comment section under the video is filled with "prepper this" and "prepper that".... Preppers are already on the list, but expect more so now...."it's for the children."

8. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

And to add. I'm sick and tired of the children already. I don't know what "children" they are, but we'll all be sold into some sort of death camp down the road because of these children.

The greatest threat to the constitution and to democracy itself is "children".

9. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

I noticed every other story they run is a negative gun story. From Gabrielle Giffords to some young girl getting gunned down in guess where? You got it.... Chicago. NBC SUCKS as a news organization.

10. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

So, a typical, long-in-the-tooth, parnoid, anti-government, bunker building, fruit cake, kills a bus driver, steals a kid to use as a human shield, and returns to his hole-in-the-ground, to fulfill some patriotic dream......

I guess this story will only become of interest here when someone presents it as another 2a government conspiricy.

My only question would be, what is his forum user name?

11. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Surely you are not equating this sick persons actions to members of this forum. Are you ?

12. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Of course not.