Man follows bidens advice, gets arrested.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by beastmode986, Jul 21, 2013.

1. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

This guy should be treated for a mental illness. Anyone who would take advise from Joe Biden should not be allowed to own a firearm. :rolleyes:

2. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Very true. But you have to admit, Uncle Joe is very entertaining comically.

3. steadyshot

steadyshot New Member

And then that's Biden[​IMG]

And then that's Biden[​IMG]

4. armsmaster270

armsmaster270 New Member

He forgot Biden is an idiot.

5. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

Obama doesn't need secret service, he has biden protecting him

6. jp_over

jp_over New Member

Funny story. Warning shots are generally a bad idea from a legal and tactical standpoint.

7. GTX63

GTX63 New Member

Better call Saul.

8. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

I listened to Bite Me (once), all I heard was Blah, Blah, Blah! He reminds me of a Muppet Puppet!!!! Honestly, the reason BHO picked him for VP was because even BHO's NME's cant imagine Joe as POTUS. It was a self defense move on BHO's part, hes safe as long as Joe is #2 (yes he is #2, the big Poo)

9. TekGreg

TekGreg Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

We all know how legally sound this advice is. However, how can an American citizen get in trouble for following the advice of the second-in-command of America? Joe Biden should now be charged for giving that idiotic comment to the American people to follow. Any of us would certainly be charged for spewing that lunacy over the air.

10. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Thats an excellent question with a solid answer coming- Yes you can and will get in trouble for following advice from anyone including God Almighty and the President or his Veep if it runs counter to our laws. If he had been advised to throw daisy's at a threat to his life, my sense is he wouldnt have done that even if Jesus told him to do it.

If you grab the dog by the tail, you get the whole dog, teeth and all, not just the parts you want. In the military, all orders are not created equal, they are either Lawful or Unlawful. We must follow a Lawful Order but will be subject to UCMJ of we follow an Unlawful Order. "Shoot the civilian holding the baby" isnt likely a Lawful Order, "Shoot the Civilian holding the Grenade" is. Its the epitome of jumping over a cliff because someone told you to.

We used to joke about the LTs getting their hands on a Radio/ Microphone for the first time, Think, Push, Talk in that order. We were blessed with an advanced capability to reason for a reason, to bad so many folks think with their ears and mouth not their brains.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  11. Clem

Clem Member

Biden’s problem is that he is an idiot. While in the Senate, he was only one of 100 and it was easy for the press to cover for the gaffes he continually made. His only competition for the title of “Dumbest Box of Rocks” in the Senate was John McCain. Now that he is VP, his gaffes are visible for all to see.

12. therewolf

therewolf New Member

TA-HUR-HUR-HUR-"Well, the first thing you do is

give a woman a 12-gauge shotgun!" DAH-HUR-HUR-HUR!

Something tells me this guy didn't get elected to the

Senate on his hunting skills...

13. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

I think that Joe Biden should be charged with aiding and abeiting a criminal act. Willfully instructing someone to break the law has to be punishable, right?

14. therewolf

therewolf New Member

If you follow JB's advice to the letter, and

use that shotgun of his to

" shoot into the back of your door", you will

then have a big hole in your door.

Sorry. I'm the only one who has a problem

with this.