Man Cave

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Maverick, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Maverick

Maverick Member

The new girlfriend has been helping me repair/clean the house my soon to be ex and stepdaughters pretty much destroyed. She has been GREAT. Even helped me with the "Man Cave". Added bonus...... she is itchin' to go camping!!! Also interested in learning to shoot!!!!

Recent changes to "The Cave".

Attached Files:

2. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Not bad, but I only see one Capstick and a sh!tload of DeMille on the bookshelf. The ratio ought to be reversed, imho. :D

3. Maverick

Maverick Member

LOL..... I guess you missed "The Art or War" (Sun Tzu), and "Karate-do, my way of life" ....

Love DeMille's writting though.... "The Lion's Game" pretty much hit's home in today's times. Lost alot of my hardback coppies of his books during hurricane "IKE". Trying to replace them. Big fan of Michael Savage too. No PC crap with him, or Walton and Johnson in the morning either for that matter.

4. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

That is great that she is helping you to fix things that were messed up. It is looking really nice and glad you have her to help!!:)

5. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser will get that crayon of the wall.:D

Looks good, plus you have a LightSaber.:eek:

6. mcramer

mcramer New Member

You have a lightsaber on your gun rack... I think you might be my new favorite person, in a totally hetero way. Just sayin'

7. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Looks good. Anytime you want to get rid of the skull let me know.

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

There is not one gun book on your book shelf. That is a violation of man code #196 ALl book shelfs shale have at least 4 gun books or 10 gun magazines on them at all times.

You should fix that RIGHT NOW.

Whats with the creepy baby doll on the printer?

9. Maverick

Maverick Member

My mother used to make dolls and made that one in the likeness of my grandfather as a young boy and gave it to him. After my grandfather passed away, It was one of the very few things I got that was his. There is just not a "manly" place to put it.

10. Maverick

Maverick Member

Gonna hang on to it. I got it at an auction to raise money for a friends funneral cost. After I won the bid, I donated it back and rebid on it and won it again. It reminds me of my lost friend.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  11. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I have those, and many others. Ever read The Warriors Way by Forrest Morgan? :) How about Five Years One Kata?

12. Maverick

Maverick Member

Not yet. The Warriors Way is on my list of books to get though. Guess I gotta add Five Years One Kata now. Thanks.

13. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Those are great books. Do you want more on the list? :D

14. Maverick

Maverick Member

OH....Hell Yeah!!!!.... I like to read..... My 8 year old son is reading "One Shot One Kill" right now.

The girl who wrote the article at the begining of this post is also doing a presentation on Carlos "gunny" Hathcock for her school.

Gotta raise them right.